Was it worth it?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevyn

Reaction score
That was the question asked by the lady boss!
I went on a night run with some of the guys from my club on Saturday night. We did Possum brush and I have to say I had my doubts as to how good it would be. I had a ball, the tracks while not overly extreme were an adventure in themselves. From dry creek beds with decent sized rock/boulders to very steep hill descents, tight winding trails through trees onto rutted hill climbs.
Any how on the last track (one I drove in on earlier on the night) I managed to not see a fallen tree branch as I came around a large ghost gum. I'll let the picture tell the story, but yes, I would do it again!!

image-1409807701.jpg

Cheers Brad

at least it was done while you were out using it and having fun, far better then someone getting you in the car park or something like that.

Definitely not on a job site, I was having too much fun!
A big thumbs up for the Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's. Saturdays trip had everything and they performed flawlessly, 20psi and they handled everything I pointed them at. 10psi on Stockton two weeks ago and they didn't ever feel like getting stuck!

Cheers Brad

Nice one Brad, you headed to the Muster?? if so id wait to get the door fixed, niec job though!!!!

good old possum brush never disappoints, have had lots of battle scars out there in my old shorty mav but worth it everytime

awesome bike riding out there aswell try get out everytime im home

Let me know when you're back, I'll come out with you. I've spent hours in Possum Brush and not driven on a decent track until the other night!

Latest posts

Back