Watchdoggs Ride!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watchdogg

Reaction score
Ok I finally got some photos to put up of my ride. This is my 2006 D22 3.0 Turbo Diesel Navara. Reasonably standard. but what it does have is.
- Tough Dog lift kit <some photos u may notice u may not, but at the moment the torsion bar is wound down>
- Snorkel
- UHF
- Tub Liner
- Steel Bull bar
-Winch
- 6 Driving Lights
- Custom welded bar for lights
- Good year wrangler all terrain tyres.
- Tow kit

Whats to come.
- Front lockers
- Roof Racks <Removing rear bar and re wiring spotties to sit on front roof rack above windscreen>
- Canopy
-Rock sliders
- Intercooler
- Exhaust
- Diesel power Chip
- Roof top Tent <not a mod, but i want that for camping :p>
- Awning also
- Drawer system incorporating a water tank and tie down points
-Fridge slide <fride obviously>
- New stronger bash plates for underneath of car
- diff breathers for rear diff
- roof console <already have that, just have to install it>
- Sound system
- Sat Nav <got a mini laptop, just need to buy the sat nav to connect to it>

thats all i can think of at the moment, but I'm sure theres something i have missed lol thats my D22 at the moment, hopefully she gets all this stuff as soon as i can afford :D

P1000531.jpg

P1000672.jpg

P1000671.jpg

PC240003.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1197.jpg

I thought I would add this photo in just for a laugh. this is me passed out asleep in 35 degree sun sitting out the front of the piss head fraser island mechanics, while he fixes my alternator to get me home. Take my advice people, if your going to rock round new years morning to this guy, don't eat his mates cookies. otherwise this is what happens hahaha! :D

haha yeh they were very tasty, i was told not to eat a whole one. right after i already ate it... yep those tracks are around mt terrible in the high country. got plenty of track photo's of the nav, but nahhh just the important ones :p ok maybe one lol

raining all night before. just made it up a muddy hill in latrobe forest neerim south on bald tyres
BILD0687-Copy.jpg

Nice ride, like the light bar on the back.

thanks. Originally when i when i got lights, I had a feeling that because the roll bar is at the height of the cab, that the lights if I wanted to aim there down lower towards the front of the car, or sides, I thought that the cab would restrict the amount of light, hence the reason i got a light bar made up, so they sit higher and are able to be adjusted wherever I want them pointing :D it cost me about 250 i think.

Latest posts

Back