Watto's D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MjWatt

Reaction score
Hey all,

So a few week ago I made the switch from the Nissan powerhouse GU3 4.8l patrol to my new nav.

Took the auto option for a change... wasn't sure if it was the right decision, but 3 weeks in and i'm loving it.

Fresh from the dealer...

Her first camp trip...

Add Tint and tub liner

Nice. One thing I'm fairly sure of, you won't be visiting the fuel stations as much as you had been with the 4.8.

Welcome.

Decent driving lights, dual battery and suspension are on the cards for early 2014... just letting the bank balance rebuild for a few months!

Had all the gear fitted today.. turned out smick. will post pics up later.

The compressor install was under the passenger seat, they cut a hole in the facade for the connection.. looks good and I would never of thought of it lol

Hey All,

time for an update, been a busy month!

Dual batteries installed (in rear)
Cut in dual power outlets under the centre console
Ligthforce 170's put up front.
Provision for rear light bar wired in.
2' OME Lift
Front Locker

Pics to come.

I used a redarc dual battery controller, I'll get the exact model, but someone mentioned there was a certain one that should be use? The one I have seems to work well, giving it a good test next week with the fridges etc.

coming together nicely mate
go easy with the front locker, the d40 front diff has a habit of letting go IF pushed to hard

Latest posts

Back