we all go on about the things we dont like.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navdog_d40

Reaction score
hey guys
We all go on about things we would change or things that are wrong ..
Tell me somethings u like about your NAVARA over other 4x4s .

:wash_truck:

I like the navara because its the underdog to hilux, people who have the hilux look down on us. but we all look down on them coz we allways make it to top of that hill first :) lol ''like to think it anyway''

so yeh let me know .. also has anyone herd anything about a new navara coming out soon or anything ? cheers
:cheers!:

i like:
mechanical 4x4 selection
lockable front hubs
small size ute with reasonable load capacity
smaller turning circle than other utes
the fact that things havn't changed all that much over the years

I like the fact that is is better than a Hilux and left me with an extra 15K to spend on mods.

well firstly it has a NISSAN badge on it so you really cant go wrong. apart from that, its a cheaper option and left me with extra $$ to mod over any other dualcab on the market. havent heard bad story about them yet and i wanted to see it all for myself.

- Ride and handling, on road dynamics.
- Spacious, comfortable, user friendly cabin.
- Quiet.
- Suicide doors and big tub at the back on King Cab model.
- Performance
- Looks great.

2011 STX King Cab.

Space, although given that most of the space currently smells like week old gumboots and cowshit I also really like the fact that all that is contained in the back and not in the cabin.

i'm still in honeymoon stage, only bought it a month ago. but after owning a 07 holden SV6 the biggest plus for me was doing an oil change and not having to jack the car up. being lowered also was a bitch.

i like:
mechanical 4x4 selection
lockable front hubs
small size ute with reasonable load capacity
smaller turning circle than other utes
the fact that things havn't changed all that much over the years

+1...

+ old style ac/vent controls,
pricing,
and overall a great looking (tractor) dualcab ute (D22)

Good price, good looking ute, mechanical 4x4 selection, seems to go ok, has got me to all the places I want to go no worries.

- it's a NISSAN
- spaciest cab
- comfy ride, even lifted with bigger tyres
- easy mods
- great looking
- reliable
- power
- it's "god damn sexy" (with fatbastard accent)
- the right too look down upon jealous D22 drivers LOL......
and the right to bag d40 owners:sarcastic:

lol yeah we d22 drivers are jealous that we dont get to use or winch's every time we go near a speed bump on the road haha (friendly joke)

Geater towing capacity

Bugger the Toyota ute is only rated to tow 2250kg against the Navara's 3000kgs.:idea:

Heehee......the salon drivers are bagging our tractors even when the thread is in the tractor section of the forum......

This means war!!!!

Holds still while I plugs ya!!

the salon mobiles are so girly :flowers: that they're hiding behind a D22 thread to try and gain some masculinity:sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back