Webber recipies

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Just got me a Webber after all these years and it is soooooo much better than spit roasting.
Just had roast chicken tonight and damn if that's not the best roast chicken I have ever had!
Simple. Take one chicken. Cut a lemon into quarters and stick it up its arse. Add some hickory chips in some foil to the heat beads for smoke. Leave for 1-1/2 hours. Drink beer while cooking and enjoy. Moist and juicy chicken breast with a crispy skin.....All for less than $15 for a restaurant quality meal will feed the family....got some left over for lunch.

Who else has a Webber and could you give us some tips and recipes for Lamb, Beef, Pork or anything else?

Now can I get some credit for putting together a post that includes "Breast" "Arse" "Skin" "Moist" "Juicy"and "For Less than $15" ? Go Google you good thing. Hits to this forum will spike in the next 24 hrs :sarcastic:

You forgot to mention 'sticky fingers'!

and mmmmmmmmm........FINGER LICKIN GOOOOOOOD

oh, I feel so dirty now, off to the shower I go, naughty naughty boy.

h h h hmm, now where were we, yes ah Webers and warming up birds.

Take one chicken. Cut a lemon into quarters and stick it up its arse.

The wife bought a Gasmate BBQ recently, and it came with a cooking advice DVD.

The recipe was to stuff a 3/4 full beer can with garlic and something else seasoning! The stand is available from BBQ's Galore.:rock:

One of Marks favourites at the moment would be Slow Roasted Vettel.

Take 1 x Sebastian Vettel carcass
Add a pinch of "I'm sh*t hot" grin (common after F1 race wins)
Roast until golden brown at 180 degrees.

Oh, sorry wrong Webber, :sarcastic::sarcastic:

With the number of times he's been beaten there is little chance of the Webber roast not being soft and tender.

Just got me a Webber after all these years and it is soooooo much better than spit roasting.
Just had roast chicken tonight and damn if that's not the best roast chicken I have ever had!
Simple. Take one chicken. Cut a lemon into quarters and stick it up its arse. Add some hickory chips in some foil to the heat beads for smoke. Leave for 1-1/2 hours. Drink beer while cooking and enjoy. Moist and juicy chicken breast with a crispy skin.....All for less than $15 for a restaurant quality meal will feed the family....got some left over for lunch.

Aido, If you like the above, try this...

Take the box from a box-of-wine ( or any other similar sized box ), line it with heavy duty foil. Take a long-neck of bear, remove the lid, cut the end of a lemon or lime, and press over the mouth of the bottle, about halfway in. Stuff all of this up the chook's @r$e, so that said chook stands upright. Put some foil around the tail area, and the bottoms of the legs, wings to prevent charring. Put all of this on the fire, and put the box over it. Let stand for about 45 to 60 mins, and enjoy.

up until a couple of months ago i did all the garden maintenance for the owner of webber australia. hes a top bloke. unfortunately an unemployed mate needed work and i got the asse!
He has webbers everywhere, and quite clearly gives them a lot of use.

Latest posts

Back