weekend wheels?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clugo

Reaction score
hi. I’ve just picked up a 04 d22 DX with the ZD30 and am wondering what the best tyres would be for weekend off-roading, I’m getting 16x8 rims with a +28 offset (coz the tyre guys said) and was going to fit 265/75 R16 Mickey Thomson MTZ’s will these be destroyed on the road? If so some suggestions would be appreciated.

Hey Clugo,

I have 2 mates that have MTZ one has 33's and the other 32's they are in love with them one of them dosent even really go offroad just bought them for the looks. They both say they are a good tire on and offroad and arnt really that noisy being a mud terrain tyre. If it was only for weekend use maybe look at a All-Terrain tyre instead. But its all up to you in what your gonna tackle offroad. But the MTZ's, everyone that i have spoken to that have had some loved them.

All the best on your tyre hunt!

Welcome to the forum.

I'd go for more of an All Terrain than a muddy personally. Mickey T ATZ, Coopers etc there are a few around. You are putting the right offset rim on.

Latest posts

Back