Went for a run today

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
send that pike out for an upgrade, you're bound to get smashed by something big.
saturday and sunday both look good... :(

Went for a quick run today, put the boat in at Nudgee for the first time, it was quite a good ramp. Saw Jason out on the water at mud, I took some photo's of your boat with my phone mate but because i zoomed in they came out really grainy. I will try sending em in a lower size to see if they are better.

Anyway we got a small squire and a squid, did a bit of trolling with no luck, I think the lures were swimming too deep. Ah well it was a great morning on the water, albeit a bit lumpy on the way home, how was it when you came in Jason?

Same mate, bit lumpy. Went for a fish at the rock wall near the Port but was very quiet.

heading out to Rye surf beach now...will update when we get back.
should be some good sambos around today...

Went for a quick run over to Moreton Is yesterday. For you southerners Moreton is just over 30km across moreton bay from brisbane. It was blowing 10 to 15kn and was a bit lumpy going over, but eased off a bit for the trip home. You can see the mainland in the background of the first pic to get an idea how far over it is. I would love to have gotten some more pics from there, its a magnificent place.

It was the first time my 2 boys had set foot on the island so they were happy. We didnt even put a line in the water, but it was a nice day out cruising around.

moreton.jpg

The Tangalooma wrecks, magnificent snorkelling area, though a little too cold to get my nuts in the water yesterday!

moreton2.jpg

thats a nice boat matt76. i heading off to do some fishing at Carbrook this wknd with my bro in law. hoping to get a few bites off our lures if not we are gonna throw some worms or chicken in fish oil in. i have a new rod to test out so itll be good.

sounds like a top day. the weather this wknd looks good so far for tides and stuff so hoping for no changes.

yeah nice boat, if i had a unit like that it would be PLAN A and the rest would be the backup plan lol

Thanks guys.

Flathead have been red hot at hays inlet, my neighbor got 5 beauties there on Saturday. All on soft plastics.

Went for a quick run over to Moreton Is yesterday. For you southerners Moreton is just over 30km across moreton bay from brisbane. It was blowing 10 to 15kn and was a bit lumpy going over, but eased off a bit for the trip home. You can see the mainland in the background of the first pic to get an idea how far over it is. I would love to have gotten some more pics from there, its a magnificent place.

It was the first time my 2 boys had set foot on the island so they were happy. We didnt even put a line in the water, but it was a nice day out cruising around.

moreton.jpg

The Tangalooma wrecks, magnificent snorkelling area, though a little too cold to get my nuts in the water yesterday!

moreton2.jpg

Yeah great place....did some snorkeling on the wrecks back in Sept '07.

Back