What did Krafty and Fatboy do when the forum was down.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What did Krafty and Fatboy do when the forum was down.

• Actually worked.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Posted on other forums.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Went to Dylan's to log on there.

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Spent time with there partners.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Texted Dave to find out how long the down time would be as they needed there fix.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Stayed in bed sobbing.

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
They say the chase is better than the catch but when the person being chased is using a walking frame I hardly think it's a fair chase. But hey I'm not picking on Dave's methods, from what he tells me it works, he catches one every few weeks.

They say the chase is better than the catch but when the person being chased is using a walking frame I hardly think it's a fair chase. But hey I'm not picking on Dave's methods, from what he tells me it works, he catches one every few weeks.

Heyday he reckons the young fellas in Newy are up for anything.

It's the only day the phone has ever rung, I don't have any friends to call me and the first time it rung I wondered what the noise was.

Best Poll ever, rip on Krafty and Fatboy and people love it.

Do we need a Poll on who to rip on next ?

You do realise that this kind of treatment boarders on cyber bulling and you as the super admin should be setting a better example.

Nope you can expect a call from the Cyber police tomorrow. ACA and TT will be hunting you down next week and we'll be in front of Judge Judy in a matter of weeks.

Ill just say I am a celebrity.

We all know they always get good behaviour bonds with no conviction recorded.

Ill have to try and be more Slutty and gain 10kg on my arse.

Went out with this Italian chick a few years back, she was in love with the that trash Kardashian.

She was like a rabbit that girl. Wink.

Latest posts

Back