What did Krafty and Fatboy do when the forum was down.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What did Krafty and Fatboy do when the forum was down.

• Actually worked.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Posted on other forums.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Went to Dylan's to log on there.

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Spent time with there partners.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Texted Dave to find out how long the down time would be as they needed there fix.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Stayed in bed sobbing.

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
Nah i got the turbo and ac done in the weekend after i first got it and then bits a pieces when ever i get a spare few hrs.

What the Fukc are all those about, hope its not Krafty looking for more of his "special" lip balm

Na, just a few friends. Had a quiet day at work, so it kills boredom.

However I was talking to Krafty by text today, the old bastard takes forever to reply at times. Haha.

He washed the ute he said, I couldn't believe it either.

He probably paid the neighbours kid to wash it though. Haha.

haha do you reckon he even paid the kid?? or just threatened to run his bike over.. hahaha

That was Dylan, even if I dont log on. I can still see every post on this forum via email.

One email account gets every post here as a email, so thats like 350 emails a day.

Even got those garage ones. Haha.

Ok, was thinking something had gone south, came on this morning and it was still all over the shop.

Seems good now, occasionally the Donate tool bar use to go missing on this computer.

Figured it was because the work computer has been converted back to Windows XP.

Seems to be fixed now.

I still think those who are on here to sell or advertise should pay a membership fee, after all they are earning from the use of the forum and im sure they could all pay a small members fee with out getting the shits, and if they did then go.

What the Fukc are all those about, hope its not Krafty looking for more of his "special" lip balm

Again the two faced comments. You don't complain about these things when we are together.

However I was talking to Krafty by text today, the old bastard takes forever to reply at times. Haha.

That's deliberate, apart from the fact that I was mowing the grass and washing the ute if I don't take time between replies the inbox on my phone would look like the "new Posts" section each time you log on.

Awww come on I didnt mean to be...... i was feeling a bit jealous for a minute when i thought you were sharing your self around with EVERYONE AGAIN.......

Latest posts

Back