What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to have some fun with wet and dry sandpaper, spray paint ,masking tape, and newspaper!!

This was the end result after A day and a half.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 148
Had fun putting in my bosst gauge and looks good hopefully i have time to do the other gauge exhaust temp not looking foward for it lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422779300656.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422779300656.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 111
Picked it up from smash repair this arvo.. After 29 days of inconvinience.
Filled the tank drove her home proud as punch sporting a brand new TJM bullbar!
I changed over the rear right taillight I ordered from overseas 2 weeks ago, (after I broke the old one in an unrelated incident the day I dropped it at MSR smash repair).
The brake light will need some attention as it's not working. (Globe/fuse will check tomorrow).
Loaded up all the tools.
Woooohooooo I'm back in the game!
Will take a few pics of the new shiny front and post tomoz

Cheers pocoyo,
Well said mate it always pays to have insurance.
It was a painful wait to get the old girl back, but it's all smiles at the minute mate.

Received the new dump pipe today to replace the cracked one.

Should also receive the new exhaust system I ordered for my birthday on Monday!!

Suspension finally sorted new torsion bars, bilsteins, rear springs and of course Zordo's magic touch. Thanks John for your efforts. Nice to take a vehicle to someone and have the job done right first time. Now to add a drawer system.

Last edited:
Spent yesterday fitting the snorkel I bought from Kale T on the forum a short time ago. Tuned out to be more of a PITA of a job than I expected. Now I just have to make an adapter and get rid of that pre filter rubbish and seal it up.

Latest posts

Back