What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LEDs. Pics don't do it justice.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415361221667.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415361221667.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 57
Just gotta put these in and the tinted window shields on now :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415362045441.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415362045441.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 48
Next 2 weeks are gonna be massive!! New rear step and a light bar! More excited than if it was Christmas lol

Today I got to spend some much needed bonding time with Tara the Navara. Fitted roof racks, plasti dipped the grille and gave her a vacuum :)

Crap pic but you get the gist.
Does look good.

For anyone who isn't in the mood for plastidip, the DX grille looks like that from the factory lol. I'm sure the wreckers will have heaps of them lol... And then you would have a spare.

Does look good. For anyone who isn't in the mood for plastidip, the DX grille looks like that from the factory lol. I'm sure the wreckers will have heaps of them lol... And then you would have a spare.

Really they are the same????
Attach straight in (no mods required)??
And they are black??

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Yep. Same size and shape just in matte black with the chrome badge

This will give you an idea
2010-2011_Nissan_Navara_(D22_MY2010)_DX_2-door_cab_chassis_(2011-04-22).jpg

Last edited:
Does look good. For anyone who isn't in the mood for plastidip, the DX grille looks like that from the factory lol. I'm sure the wreckers will have heaps of them lol... And then you would have a spare.

Fleabay have them. I'm going to have to hurry up and get into mine. Looking good Amy.

Yeah, couldn't find a good pic on there with the badge though and at least that shows it fits hahahah

Back