What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replaced a head light globe,cleaned the bugs out of my air box and
wrapped my intercooler in pipe with a heap of duct tape to firm it up a bit,
:big_smile:

Just installed said shockers. Was driving around this week waiting for them to arrive thinking wtf was I thinking, the pedders shocks are pretty good, but a quick blast around the block on the konis just now and im a happy boy. Adjusted to about 3/4 hard (rebound only) taking speed humps at 50 that I used to do at 30, handles like a car, should be pretty good with a full load too.

Sussed out why brake pedal went rock hard all of a sudden :confused3: on the way to work Friday morning.........alternator is crapping itself :toiletpaper: making some horrible wirring/grinding noises, & seeing as the vacuum pump is on the back of the alternator, it's not creating any vacuum. DOH!!!!

installed a remote central locking kit from Supercheap, cost $49 and i had $20 store credit on my vip card. took me a couple of hours to put it in, hardest part being getting a permanent power supply into the door.

All up I reckon it was well worth the $39 and a few hours work!

Greased the shackle bushes and tweaked the rear konis to within a 1/8 turn on the d22. Ride quality is awesome now, soaks up all the little bumps, launched it over some level crossings and speed humps dukes of hazard style, stays poised like a cat, zero bouncing or harsh, backlash, and that with the famously ill-reputed OME constant load leaves (which I also greased, with white lithium) and an empty tray. Fronts were good the way they were when I installed them, they only have 3 settings, they're on two. Drained the catch can, cleaned the filter. hoping Forefront puts his I/c on the market this week while im cashed up and have some time off.

Pulled my old brown door trims off my D21, in order to put the Grey pathfinder ones on. So the colour would match my new D22 dash board. But they don't fit properly. Will have to get my old ones retrimmed now.... Hope this makes sense when ppl read it?

Cleaned the windscreen with Rainex on the recommendation of a mate who claimed it was great stuff......disappointed as I've been trying ever since to remove the smeary residue it leaves behind. It might give great visibility in the rain, but in the dry, evening, low sun it ain't so clear.......unless I've done something wrong.

Cleaned the windscreen with Rainex on the recommendation of a mate who claimed it was great stuff......disappointed as I've been trying ever since to remove the smeary residue it leaves behind. It might give great visibility in the rain, but in the dry, evening, low sun it ain't so clear.......unless I've done something wrong.

It can be a bugger to polish up after putting it on. Never been a fan of it on the wiper clearing area of the windscreen but on the side glass and mirrors it's bloody brilliant. Maybe try using a damp chamois, even with a touch of windex or similar.

Packed her up ready to head out tomorrow to Wyperfeld and Murray Sunset National Park for 5 days!

Hope the weathers not too chithouse!

Cheers

TF

Latest posts

Back