What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got hold of some adjustable uca's and ordered a Dakota digital speedo corrector.

Hi Fella's

Well over the last few weeks I have upgraded the alternator to 100amp changed the fan belt and tensioner at the same time,resealed the canopy,got it serviced by Charlie aka Fatboy,had a look at his new D40 looks good.Now I still have to get some new tyres seeing that I have got 70000 km out of BFG A/T's

Shane

Took a load spring out, and inverted one on my OME heavy constants. Cant believe I hadn't done it earlier. It used to ride on the3 load springs with NO travel with a decent load but still pretty high and never been anywhere NEAR the bumpstops. Im talking over a ton and the only suspension was the tyres. Much better now, will be testing it out better in the morning with a load of cement hanging over the axle. :D

Last edited:
Look what showed up in the mail today.
uploadfromtaptalk1380181286366.jpg

Chipping away at it

Had a fairly busy week - car wise.
Mon: 2" lift (EFS/Ironman/Bilstein) - thanks to Zordo.
Wed: Front recovery points (Boss4 - included the standoff brackets needed on Thai '12 & high tensile bolts/washers).
Thurs: Rear diff breather - extended into engine bay (Billet Race Craft kit).
Pretty happy with the progress - might even go for a dig in the dirt this weekend :)

@TigerST Iv'e got the Narva plus 120's. you'll be happy with them.
I only wonder how long they will last!

@TigerST Iv'e got the Narva plus 120's. you'll be happy with them.
I only wonder how long they will last!

Its interesting that some how with out increasing the wattage they can produce more the double the light. So something has got to give maybe lifespan??

took my arb rack off yesterday
today its a cut and polish on the roof
then refit rack and spotties
hi lift was mounted on rack but rust stains from jack onto roof are giving me the shits
hi lift will go back behind rear seat
time for an exhaust jack i think

Zordo was the man with the plan on Tuesday last week to fit the 2" lifted rear suspenion to my N0ty40 :)

After install lift was about 3" due to the sagged rear stock leaves.

Used the front of the Nav as a shovel.. Bent the Ironman front plate a bit. Nohing that can't be fixed with a hammer

Order the last few bits needed to complete the lighting set up. May have upset the missus too, you would think by now they'd understand the car cones 1st. Lol

Latest posts

Back