What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did egr plate mod on my d22 yd25 motor, pretty happy with the better response at low ranges.

Greetings!!!

Took her for a bath :O) Sorry if the poor bastard who owns it is a member

Attachments

• 1043890_797811883578979_1984569415_n.jpg
    1043890_797811883578979_1984569415_n.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 113
After denting the tailgate the other day I went looking for a replacement, instead I found a new (brand new) tub including tailgate in white. My tub had those knob things for the cover so now I have nice clean sides. As I have also added a Snug Top canopy since purchase I no longer need the knob things.

Put on xforce 3" turbo back ss exhaust, with cat and muffler.
I was gonna put a 3" DP with a 2.5" exhaust but ended up going the full 3" and happy I did.

Put on xforce 3" turbo back ss exhaust, with cat and muffler.
I was gonna put a 3" DP with a 2.5" exhaust but ended up going the full 3" and happy I did.

What was your cost and where did you grab that from??

$1250 fitted, Sutherland exhaust shop. Talk to John top bloke, he did the exhaust on my last car "xj Cherokee" I've never had an probs with him...

There's was no big change in sound with the new exhaust still sounds like stock, that will keep the wife happy....

I'll take the Nav out tomorrow for a good drive and see what the peformance is like....

Latest posts

Back