What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers mate. Down in Coles Bay for the week.

I reckon the bull bar might be in the way - but maybe I will be able to unbolt the latch.

Damage seems limited: driving lights, another ding in bullbar and stuffed grill. But I won't really know till that bonnet opens.

Changed the tyres over to the muddies for some snow fun this weekend to find the rear left shock has almost gone kaput!

Time to call Zordo!!

Got a color coded iron man bullbar and spotties added. It's like a brand new car.

Attachments

• image-790675884.jpg
    image-790675884.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 102
Cheers mate. Down in Coles Bay for the week.

I reckon the bull bar might be in the way - but maybe I will be able to unbolt the latch.

Damage seems limited: driving lights, another ding in bullbar and stuffed grill. But I won't really know till that bonnet opens.

not good news mate, glad to hear no one was injured.
hows things now, going in for insurance or will you fix it yourself?

Cheers Nathan. The bullbar absorbed most of the impact. So if the bonnet is not buckled I reckon I can fix all the bits for about the same as my excess.

New headlight, new spotties, reset bonnet and weld up the bullbar mounts.

Hit the bastard square on at 100kph. F&%kn glad the big bugga went under and not over the bonnet or I'd be dead. And if it weren't for the bb the truck would be written off. Guess I was lucky

Let it run out of fuel and coasted to the forecourt of a servo. Didn't quite make it to the pump and no way of pushing it with the van on the back. I had 60 litres of jerry cans in the tub that I could have used but just pushed my luck. 77.6 litres went in.

Haven't been on in a few months. And other then a air horn nothing. It is about to be sent back to Nissan. Warning lights, and alt charging a 15+volts. Yet battery has died two days in a row now. On the charger over night once more and it's off to Nissan.

Back