what did your company get you as a gift or bonus for xmas?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm some interesting stuff here.

well me im in a multi million $$$ company and we got a $20 woolworths gift card each, LAMEEEEEE!

thats not so bad, i also work for a multi million $ company and we got nothing at all, place got bought out about 6 months ago buy these idiots, at least the last owners gave us a $50 woolies giftcard last year

thats not so bad, i also work for a multi million $ company and we got nothing at all, place got bought out about 6 months ago buy these idiots, at least the last owners gave us a $50 woolies giftcard last year

ahah that makes me feel a tad better lol. we were lucky we have a work social club we put money into etc and we did a day down at the gold coast races on our own $$. but we got some money back from a $1 drinks fridge we provide.

I gave my employees 500 bucks each. Half day on Friday and shouted lunch at the pub with some beers. Starting to think I'm not a Scrooge after all after reading all this.

certainly not....nothing to complain about there

All you lucky bastards..

i work for a multi-BILLION dollar company i got jack shit. (i didn't expect anything anyways, and when they divide the company into smaller companies but still the one company)

not even a thanks for working on xmas day, and WITHOUT public holiday rates

so when i finish working tomoz... im hitting the gym for some stress relief

Went out for full dinner and open bar with our partners as the 'official' break up party which was 2 weeks before break up and then last day we knocked off over 1/2 day early, had beers and pizza and cabcharge home aswell as a $125 Coles Myer gift card, real generous off him and was more than happy with all I got! :)

I thought my lot were really good, day long party last week for family with rides, catering and bar. Coles Myer gift card from the company, bbq lunch on Friday starting at 2.30 and then a slab from our direct boss to say thanks for the effort. Pretty happy really it's nice to get thanked.

i work for a small family owned company and did very well again this year
we all went out for tea with our wives in toe a few weeks back then the last day (friday)finished at 1130 few beers at the yard then off to the pub few all the food and grog we could handle all put on by the company Plus a few K in a bonus and 2 weeks payed leave

My roster got changed so I've ended up getting Christmas off. My daughters first Christmas :)

Sweet F A.

Same.

I got to work my arse off all last week, as 1 of the other contractors should of been sacked years ago.

Keep asking the team leader to sack him, he keeps proving he doesn't wanna work as he keeps taking atleast a week off a month.

Got me stuffed how he is still around.

Will be a nice pay next week.

No Bonus, No gift, no day off but did have a no production day so got a chance to skype that family and see the wife open her gifts so that was a high light to the day.

Must admit though it was the best feed I have had in weeks

Latest posts

Back