What do use want from the next government ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

http://www.news.com.au/national/ton...launch-in-sydney/story-fndo4bst-1226562833136

I dont mind Abbott, but I personally dont want this payed nanny crap.

WTF did people do yesteryear. They didn't get the baby bonus, they didn't get payed day care, no maturnity leave etc.

Oh and how can we forget all the bullshit certificated we need these days.

I have to do a ladder course in a few weeks FFS.

This constant bullshit pushed onto business is whats making manufacturing go overseas. Wonder if you need a chainsaw ticket in China ? How about a ladder course, WTF happened to on the job training ?

Less red tape. I heard of a bloke who's taking his drilling rig up to Roma to pump out some mine. He's using his own equipment and has to do a three day induction.

Other than that, get the hell out of our lives and stop wasting money.

Anything will be better then Julia Gillard, hate her so much almost as much as I hate Anna Bligh (ex QLD premier)

WTF did people do yesteryear.

Whatever it was we couldn't survive with it now days. There are too many whingers and complainers, too little respect for others and way too many people who think they are right and everyone else is wrong.

It's not any governments fault we get the leaders we get , it's not the fault of multiculturalism we have the society we do, it's not even the fault of the political correctness council that we have to have rules we do, it's the fault of the general public of successive generations that have allowed people to become dumber, less tolerant and less thoughtful.

Whatever it was we couldn't survive with it now days. There are too many whingers and complainers, too little respect for others and way too many people who think they are right and everyone else is wrong.

It's not any governments fault we get the leaders we get , it's not the fault of multiculturalism we have the society we do, it's not even the fault of the political correctness council that we have to have rules we do, it's the fault of the general public of successive generations that have allowed people to become dumber, less tolerant and less thoughtful.

^What he said^

We are a nation whingers. Take the blinkers off guys wer'e doing great.

Yes, her voice grates on me to. I did think Rudd was a better PM but everytime that bloke talked with his smarty pants diplo speak I was running to the toilet with a bucket. Still, I would rather him than Gillard he was bit more princabled.

See Abbott was having his so called mini campain lauch on the weekend. I did see a bit of it, but bad timing Tony. the floods put that down the list. What really got me was the total lack of substance. Usuall simplistic, good goverment, bad goverment (good guys, Vs. bad guys) no mining tax, no carbon tax, we will stop the boats blah blah blah. Same ol, same ol, Zero detail.

His I'm super fit boxer prance as he walks in and out give me the shits more that Gillards voice. The Bloke is a foney. I'd be more tempted to vote for them if Turnbull was at the helm but the right wing nutters in the Liberal Party, that's the same ones who had him defeated by one vote will still be there.

I'd like ANY government to:

1) SHUT THE HELL UP. Do the work that you are voted in and paid for. Don't argue about it, just do it. I've had a gut-full of "she said this ... he said that". If you have to, take it to a boxing ring or a bedroom or even better head to Waco TX and grab some of David's pills.

2) SHUT THE REST OF THEM UP. If Julie's whining doesn't make me sick enough, Tony Rabbit makes me friggin' puke. Gag that prick and set the whole opposition to produce meaningful, constructive debate. I listen to parliamentary broadcasts and they're 90% "he said ... she said" bullshit rants.

3) YOU GET PAID, SO DO THE JOB. If you can't do the work you're paid to do, piss off. You wouldn't cop that from a tradie or a handyman, what makes you think we want it from you? Do the yards or use the door.

4) STOP LISTENING TO CORPORATES. I know this one won't happen. Big corporates hand big $ behind the backs in various ways and get things done for them. If you could stop that, you might see an effective ACCC, which will put an end to the bullshit we see from oil companies and the major supermarkets.

5) STOP THE SALE OF AUSTRALIAN SOIL OVERSEAS. If you can't buy a hectare of Chinese soil, they shouldn't be able to buy a hectare here. Piss the lot of them back off, cancel the contracts.

6) SINK THE FU(KING BOATS. Don't wait until they're halfway here, that's inhumane. Sink 'em at their home port before the poor bastards climb on board. Then load EVERY person in the detention centres into a boat and send it to Somalia. On the way, if they open up and tell you where they actually came from, drop 'em off on the way.

*slowly climbs off soap box*

Yes, her voice grates on me to. I did think Rudd was a better PM but everytime that bloke talked with his smarty pants diplo speak I was running to the toilet with a bucket. Still, I would rather him than Gillard he was bit more princabled.

See Abbott was having his so called mini campain lauch on the weekend. I did see a bit of it, but bad timing Tony. the floods put that down the list. What really got me was the total lack of substance. Usuall simplistic, good goverment, bad goverment (good guys, Vs. bad guys) no mining tax, no carbon tax, we will stop the boats blah blah blah. Same ol, same ol, Zero detail.

His I'm super fit boxer prance as he walks in and out give me the shits more that Gillards voice. The Bloke is a foney. I'd be more tempted to vote for them if Turnbull was at the helm but the right wing nutters in the Liberal Party, that's the same ones who had him defeated by one vote will still be there.

x2!!

and the gun control 7pm project green yuppy C_NTS can get F__KED.....NO ONE is getting my guns

I'd like ANY government to:

1) SHUT THE HELL UP. Do the work that you are voted in and paid for. Don't argue about it, just do it. I've had a gut-full of "she said this ... he said that". If you have to, take it to a boxing ring or a bedroom or even better head to Waco TX and grab some of David's pills.

2) SHUT THE REST OF THEM UP. If Julie's whining doesn't make me sick enough, Tony Rabbit makes me friggin' puke. Gag that prick and set the whole opposition to produce meaningful, constructive debate. I listen to parliamentary broadcasts and they're 90% "he said ... she said" bullshit rants.

3) YOU GET PAID, SO DO THE JOB. If you can't do the work you're paid to do, piss off. You wouldn't cop that from a tradie or a handyman, what makes you think we want it from you? Do the yards or use the door.

4) STOP LISTENING TO CORPORATES. I know this one won't happen. Big corporates hand big $ behind the backs in various ways and get things done for them. If you could stop that, you might see an effective ACCC, which will put an end to the bullshit we see from oil companies and the major supermarkets.

5) STOP THE SALE OF AUSTRALIAN SOIL OVERSEAS. If you can't buy a hectare of Chinese soil, they shouldn't be able to buy a hectare here. Piss the lot of them back off, cancel the contracts.

6) SINK THE FU(KING BOATS. Don't wait until they're halfway here, that's inhumane. Sink 'em at their home port before the poor bastards climb on board. Then load EVERY person in the detention centres into a boat and send it to Somalia. On the way, if they open up and tell you where they actually came from, drop 'em off on the way.

*slowly climbs off soap box*

whens the poll, got my vote

..NO ONE is getting my guns

Not really into them myself these days but the old neighbours 77 Effy that burnt in the 09 fires had a sticker on the rear window that said "The day guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns". We put that sticker on the ute in 1985 and guns still aren't being taken from people so some how I doubt some idiots on a hardly watched tv show have much chance of making it happen.

He never took them off people did he? Wasn't that a voluntary buy back?

Even so it hardly worked even back then if someone from the country couldn't put their hands on a gun within 5 mins of leaving home they weren't trying. It'snot much different these days.

Cant call it voluntary, Never had a choice. But it was bull shite,
i traded in my 22 semi auto in during the buy back on a .223.

Not really into them myself these days but the old neighbours 77 Effy that burnt in the 09 fires had a sticker on the rear window that said "The day guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns". We put that sticker on the ute in 1985 and guns still aren't being taken from people so some how I doubt some idiots on a hardly watched tv show have much chance of making it happen.

well not entirely.... a minority couple of maggots are making waves for us LAFO's lately.......and we all know how minorities get what they want in this country

Latest posts

Back