What do use want from the next government ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well as much as others will disagree I don't really think people need semi auto or fully auto weapons anyway and we never had them so it was not an issue to us.

Stand for election Krankin and make sure the minorities don't take everything from people/

semi auto Shotguns made life easy as in low recoil, Nearly 2 bucks a cracker for my big calibers i dont want a semi auto

Oh well as much as others will disagree I don't really think people need semi auto or fully auto weapons anyway and we never had them so it was not an issue to us.

so is that reason to take them off owners cause a few 'think' people dont need them??

but I want one... I still have a use for one....i had one....and I want it back!

why should I have had to lose them.

I dont think farmers need modern farm machinery or trucks or milking machines or ute's or ATV's...(which kill and injure more people than guns every year) so ban all those, go back to using horse and cart, bullock teams, hand milk, etc

Personally I don't give a shit what you ban on a farm, I'm not a farmer any more, but again it's personal opinion, others are free to have theirs just like I am free to have mine regarding weapons.

So when are you running for government so that there can be a change for the better? I promise I wont vote against your gun laws even if I don't agree with them.

if you think abbott is better than the blood nut vote for him but dont whinge when you lose your work conditions and end up working more for less. remember work choices its coming to you soon.kev

It makes little difference who wins, they will still make decisions people don't like, people still wont be happy with the government and people will still feel hard done by.

Abbott is no different to any other pollie, if he gets in the first thing he does is change the name of the successful programs/policies put in place by the previous governments and then reclaim them as his own. Scraps a shit load of jobs and says it's because the previous government over spent and then throws more taxes at the country because he realises he can't afford to keep his own slush funds financed without taxes. Hardly much different to the current government.

As for "Old Tony's campaign" how can one believe any of his old campaigns aren't current campaigns? Everyone seems to agree with the old joke "How can you tell when a politician is lying? His lips are moving." yet Tony comes out and says he's scraped work choices or some other such thing that made him less popular last time around and some people think he's telling the truth. Just like the rest of them Tony is a politician, he lies to get peoples votes.

Neither of the current two leaders really deserve to be running the show, but when one considers that the alternative could be some deadshit backward hillbilly moron like Barnaby Joyce either is preferable. Maybe we should actually be thankful for having a system that doesn't allow numptis like BJ the chance to be voted in.

if you think abbott is better than the blood nut vote for him but dont whinge when you lose your work conditions and end up working more for less. remember work choices its coming to you soon.kev

Your probably quite right but Abbott in himself is not the big worry. It's the likes of Mirabella, Pyne, Abetz, Bernardi, Brandis, and there illustrious deputy president the creepy Reith. The right wing nutters that have a strangle hold on the party and driven them further to right.
As for Rob and Hockey, there not real right wing lunnies but I have better handle on economics than those two bozoes.

Oh and do I want from goverment- A good strong leader. This country hasn't had one of them since Keating.

It makes little difference who wins, they will still make decisions people don't like, people still wont be happy with the government and people will still feel hard done by.

Abbott is no different to any other pollie, if he gets in the first thing he does is change the name of the successful programs/policies put in place by the previous governments and then reclaim them as his own. Scraps a shit load of jobs and says it's because the previous government over spent and then throws more taxes at the country because he realises he can't afford to keep his own slush funds financed without taxes. Hardly much different to the current government.

As for "Old Tony's campaign" how can one believe any of his old campaigns aren't current campaigns? Everyone seems to agree with the old joke "How can you tell when a politician is lying? His lips are moving." yet Tony comes out and says he's scraped work choices or some other such thing that made him less popular last time around and some people think he's telling the truth. Just like the rest of them Tony is a politician, he lies to get peoples votes.

Neither of the current two leaders really deserve to be running the show, but when one considers that the alternative could be some deadshit backward hillbilly moron like Barnaby Joyce either is preferable. Maybe we should actually be thankful for having a system that doesn't allow numptis like BJ the chance to be voted in.

:confused2: what da **** are you on boy.......old tony ....navara forum...pg one of this thread

:confused2: what da **** are you on boy.......old tony ....navara forum...pg one of this thread

Oh well I wouldn't even vote for myself from this forum so chances are I glossed over the suggestion of another member being good enough for the job.

as for Abbot....yes I agree with your above post

As you bloody well should, I'm such an agreeable person.

What do i want from the next government?

I want them to all die in a horrible plane crash- oxygen thieves the lot of them!

Dave, what happens if you fail the ladder course, back to school?

Back