What do use want from the next government ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For our next government I would like another donkey, coz every year I vote I get one.
It won't matter who gets in this countries people will be screwed over one way or another.

tony in his budgie smugglers, i,m sure that gets the girls going:rofl2:

It sure as hell isn't an image I want in my head. Julie Bishop, Penny Wong, or any of the other females aren't either. About the only safe choice was Kate Ellis and even she wasn't that great. But as Tappet suggests voting by looks is pretty deep and even this country deserves more.

Someone mention LCD...

I have a watch with an LCD what are you going to make of it? :ha:

^ I couldn't care less if they were all as ugly as a hat full of arseholes, as long as they are competent (& they are not!).

Although some vanity is a good thing, such as elocution lessons -- the thick bogan accents are embarrassing!

What so you aren't going to vote for Tony because he looks good in budgie smugglers?

What I want in the next Govt. is the next Govt. The next one will still be hung in the Senate, or so I've heard.

After all the bullshit dribbled from the coalition and some members of the general public I'd love to see them get a hung parliament, but I really doubt that will happen two elections in a row.

I think it's more likely that people will be scared to let it happen again and they'll just vote for Tony and Tony will get a large majority, have the power and prove the saying power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

After all the bullshit dribbled from the coalition and some members of the general public I'd love to see them get a hung parliament, but I really doubt that will happen two elections in a row.

I think it's more likely that people will be scared to let it happen again and they'll just vote for Tony and Tony will get a large majority, have the power and prove the saying power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

And then we will hear we had a clear mandate to do this and that, No at the moment in politics its not vote for the better party, Its vote for the lesser of two evils

Are you suggesting there will be some sort of hypocrisy if the coalition is voted in the same way the current government was?

After looking for a new ISP over this past week, I hope they subsidise regional internet users. ISP rates for us bush bastards is just obscene.

Plans are $20-$30 a month dearer. I'm hanging off an ADSL1 Fast (8Mb) exchange, so the service isn't as fast, but they make you pay more for it.

I don't really know why (maybe someone here can explain), I guess the data has further to travel (yeah right). Makes as much sense as all the rest of the bullshit they (all those scheming money sucking f'kers) push down every working stiff's throat.

Don't get me started on the Gubment....

We just hooked upto the wireless nbn, Its costing 40 a month for 40 gig 20 peak and 20 offpeak, Its not great buts its a shite load better than the satellite and 3g wireless we did have

We don't pay any more down here for the same service as the city.

We are just getting ADSL2 in most areas down here but for the same plan with the same ISP it's exactly the same price as the city. ISP's obviously vary in price but comparable plans don't.

Given Tony's stance on technology I can't see him doing much about internet. He wont stop the NBN roll out, he might halt it and change a few things say it's better then re-name it but he wont stop. But he's pretty much got no other technology related plans. I don't know that Julia does either.

Latest posts

Back