What else should we blame on the mining industry, according to Sen. Bob Brown?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What else should Bob Brown blame coal mining for?

• The death of Michael Jackson

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Aids epidemic in Africa

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Inequalities in indigenous education and health

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • The end of the "Ice Age"

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • 1893 floods

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • The crucifiction

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • 9/11

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Apollo 13 explosion

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Reality TV

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Feminism

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
TC Yasi caused by climate change: Greens

Ah but surely since this cyclone started outside of Australian territories some one else's climate change is to blame not ours. (I'm working the same principle as the greens just playing a different version of the blame game.)

I'm pretty sure the awesomness of my Navara causes a low pressure zone around it as people all gasp in shock and awe of how good it is. As all the people gasp and breath in at the same time the air pressure drops. Thus creating a local instabilty in the weather pattern and changing the climate.

So i guess my Navara is causing localised climate change. Can be the only explination, Qld seems to be doing ok until Oct. when i got here, since then we have had flooding 2 cyclones and the Volcano next month ain't going to be pretty either.

You brought a Volcano with you as well, geez no wonder I haven't heard Anna on tv praising your efforts. It's good too see the Nav was powerful enough to tow a volcano too, although I have to wonder where you picked it up, is there a second hand volcano shop along the way from Perth?

Phew for a minute there I thought you might have been a volcano chaser.

I'm not liking all the hassles the northerners are going through but I am really liking the focus the greens are putting on the area up there because it keeps them away from down here where we've had enough of them.

How about instead of taxing all of us for the flood levy we just fire a large percentage of polliticians and staffers who aren't needed.

Nah keep the flood levy but still fire half the pollies just for the fun of it.

I blame this on the greens,if they didn't piss off the power station it might not have happened.

Today, 10:19 AM
rum_slurpie

Thieving little bastards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<rant>

I got sent out to Holmesglen Tafe in Chaddy to give some of our senior consultants a hand some a job we've picked up for them.

Parked my car in their "secure" multiplevel car park at the back of the campus.

I cam back at 5pm only to find that some halfwitted tool had broken into my car. They have completely destroyed the lock barrel and the pannel around the lock to get in. Once they got in, they searched my entire car and stole my GPS, which was in my glovebox under the service manual and a bunch of other crap, and $4 in loose change.

The strange thing - I had a computer in my rear foot well under a tarp, a spare amp under my passenger seat AND my working amp behind the rear seat. All which they left alone.

If they had gotten into the car in a nicer way, I wouldn't be soo upset but i'm looking at around $500 to fix my F#$%ING DOOR. The lock barrel needs to be replaced, and the panel bogged, welded and then the whole side of the car needs to be repainted. I'm booked for a quote this afternoon.

The power was out on campus for some of the day, so the chances of the camera that was in the car park almost pointing directly at my car working is slim to f#ck all.

I hope to hell that the son of a bitch who did it some how gets what's coming to him, and that he becomes infertile because the world doesn't need any more half-witted morons.

BAH!

</rant>

Being a pollie is the best job security around (unless you're a seat sniffer) and all you have to do in return for getting a nice fat pay cheque is to make the gen pop hate you by saying things they disagree with. Your own views don't matter as long as it's controversial.

Nah he can't because scientists actually gave some warning several weeks ago that an event of this type could happen due to the moon being so close to the earth this month. Even Bobby is not stupid enough to go against actual facts that are written he prefers to use half truths that can be twisted just like the rest of the media. The problem is that while he's not making a dick of himself in the media it's giving him time to work up a debate on nuclear energy and he'll have that ready for airing once things settle down in Japan.

Are you suggesting Bob Brown is going to turn up on Idol this year, or in one of the cooking shows?

KraftyPg said:
Are you suggesting Bob Brown is going to turn up on Idol this year, or in one of the cooking shows?

Well if I have the right of it, Bobby certainly doesn't cook with a microwave because he prefers to brown his meat!!! ;)

Back