What is everyone else going to be getting upto this weekend?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BP90

Reaction score
Am just a tad bored and interested to know what everyone on the forum will be getting upto this weekend.

I will be goin to rainbow beach and camping overnight at inskip for my brothers bucks night and drinking plenty of rum while helping out with getting my brother totally written off :)

sounds loose.

i'm heading to the gold coast and going with my brother and nephews to the currumbin wildlife sanctuary.

Im fixing the back fence, then if theres any time left ill be heading down the road to take the shotty out and get a few geese.

I will be heading out to Nerum to a mates property. Will hit a few track in the MT Mee park and drink beer/lounge around on the farm.

ime working sat night
and sunday night
so i guess i will be sleeping
my weekend starts monday lunchtime when i get out of bed

I am not too sure yet mate, I want to go fishing but will wait and see what the weather is doing. I have plenty of yard work to do.

I'm heading up to our onsite caravan at Lake Eppalock and on saturday I'll do some fishing and Sunday have a few beers and watch the Moto GP on the deck overlooking the water :)

I'm going to try and reroute power from the 32KV grid into Julia Gillard's electric blanket and failing that, I might mow the lawn. Got new water tanks for the caravan that could probably do with some installing too, so might get myself motivated enough to crawl underneath and do that too.

justdrinkbeer said:
Watching Kiri Te Kanawa at hunter valley, the mrs choice, i'll be trying to stay awake!

I'll
Be up at hunter valley this weekend too! Got a wedding. Oh joy...

Satdy - Checking out a camper trailer thats for sale that I have my eye on in the morn then off to a wedding in the arvo. Sundy - recovering from wedding reception, and getting home in time to watch Australia beat the All Blacks in the rugby!

Rugby watching get together. Really this weekend is probably the best rugby weekend i can remember. what else could i top that with.

Sat will be changing oil in car then looking at trying to install a winch.
Sunday will be down Eurimbula National park for a drive :)

Murph

Tomorrow still deciding but wanna take my mountain bike fir a spin in Buxton then get a world famous (in Buxton) Buxton burger. Depends how many more wild turkeys I neck (pardon the pun) tonight.
Sunday, gonna watch the all blacks smash the wallabies all over Eden park and watch Stoner go for 5 in a row, although the missus thinks we're just going to our friends house for a roast... the boys know it's a big sport day that happens to have a roast being served at it.
Come on the AB's! Go you good things!!!

Latest posts

Back