What is this?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I was into computers long before I started driving trucks for a living. Then when I shut the shop trucks and other machinery sort of took over but I never stopped running the computers and web business's and now days I do different jobs depending on who needs my services. I'm computer guru all day tomorrow and then Thursday I'm back to farmer but then I probably wont do much work for a week or so. It's a hard life but it suits my lazy arse attitude.

Its a good way to be, take things to serious you get stressed.

Stressing to much leads to a early death.

I dont really stress, I can only ever remember 2 headaches. Both sporting injuries.

Other then that I never ever get headaches.

Dave.

Not sure, fair chance they would want some cash aswell.

There all corrupt.

Dave.

Your not wrong Dave. More like a BIG back hander.:sarcastic:
You think Bali police like tv dinners?. Dont know but i can ask them as I am off to Bali on Saturday.:big_smile:
I may have to pinch Krafty hair dryer bag to hide the green leafey vegetable matter in it as I am to old for a boogy board bag :sarcastic:

Shane :cheers!:

It will all depend if Krafty has a Drag meet up, he might need his hair dryer and bag.

Dave.

ITS THE VISOR/review mirror PROTECTOR from factory. you filthy minded people lol

Last edited:
That could be a problem.He must be get ready for Mardi Gradi,but as you know some d40 drivers like to get dress up in drag :hahaha:
Not like us d22 drivers in boardies,singlet and thongs(the ones for your feet) :big_smile:

Shane :cheers!:

Thats how I roll, I am sure a few of the D40 drivers wives would notice there dresses missing from the husbands wearing them.

Lol.

Dave.

Who says the dresses came from their cupboards in the first place?

What worries me is that when I started the thread I hinted at this thing being a condom with draw string now people are suggesting it can hold a hair dryer....Seriously who's living in a dream land and thinks they need a condom big enough to hold a hair dryer.

You could be right. I'm of the same opinion about hair dryers as I am about utes, why get a toy one that only does some of the jobs when you can spend a bit more and get one that does everything you need it too.

Latest posts

Back