What size tyres are you running ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What size tyres are you running ?

• Total voters
Few new guys on the forum...whats everyone running

Standard 255/70/16 continental contitrak on my stx.I noticed a split about 4mm long in one of them yesterday.I haven't checked the others yet but was told by another stx owner a few months ago that his split.
I can't really comment on how these tyres go in the mud but in the snow last winter they gripped well.
I'm not sure what i will replace them with when the time comes(maybe sooner than i think) but i'm open to suggestions.

I brought my nav with 20x8.5 Stealth rims with 285/50r20 tyres, But i would like to replace them with 265/70R17 Cooper ATR on 17x 8 Victory rim for off road work.

hi everyone,

running 265/70 16" kumho 825 AT. I am considering something a little more aggressive next time in a 265/75 AT but a) i'm in qld so must be legal here and b) no lift or anything done. whats teh best regarded AT out the moment for both value, mileage and performance on and off road? all 3 are important to me as i do a lot of motorway runs. cheers

edit: oh yeah its a d22

Last edited:
G'Day all,
Am yet to pick up my new D22, tomorrow !!
But I have already purchased new BFG AT'z 265/75R16 (32") and some black Dynamic Sunraysia rims for them, trading in factory Bridgestones & Alloys including spare. $1000 changeover. Think thats a good deal, should get 80,000 k's plus hopefully.............

hi everyone,

running 265/70 16" kumho 825 AT. I am considering something a little more aggressive next time in a 265/70 AT but a) i'm in qld so must be legal here and b) no lift or anything done. whats teh best regarded AT out the moment for both value, mileage and performance on and off road? all 3 are important to me as i do a lot of motorway runs. cheers

edit: oh yeah its a d22

G'day mate, you won't have any dramas running a tyre the same size as stock in QLD. Doesn't matter what tread pattern you get. The only thing that would be a concern is if you chose an aggressive mud terrain in bias ply form such as the maxxis mudzilla's or baja claws which are not legal on the tar.

G'day guys,

I am running 265/70/16 Cooper ST, they have been on for about 45k kms and haven't missed a beat. I also run them on my camper trailer and have got one puncture in that time, over a cattle grid.

cheers,

Lance

265/75/R16 MTZ's and im going to get them dirty now at crusier park.
my rear mtz's have 35000 km on them and about 8mm of tread left.

Running standard 775mm currently 44k's only 5 k's left. Have just priced Cooper 265/75/16 LT's which I was told were 808mm which is 31.8 inch. Quick question who are u guys insured with as Suncorp have said I will not be insured with modidied tyres on it.

Dave, might need you to modify the poll soon and put 35s or bigger

Latest posts

Back