What to do this long weekend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hosery

Reaction score
Was going to camp at wonnangatta or fishing trip up the coast. But looks like none of the above now thanks to this shity weather. So what to do this long weekend coming? What is everyone else doing?

Have we got a long weekend? Working for myself long weekends don't really effect me but I still didn't realise we had one coming up.

why cant you still go into wonnangatta? ill be up in the high country as long as we dont get any more serious rain

They reckon we could get 50mm between the ranges and the eastern border tomorrow, add that to what water is already up there and the 50kph winds I'm not sure I would be wanting to head up there.

Yeah thats what i thought but I heard today that 100mm of rain is forcast and I wasnt planning on taking my snorkle and flippers

The 70kph winds predicted for tomorrow will dry things out.....take a jacket you'll be fine.

I am heading for the Blue Duck Inn at Anglers Rest and to NcNamaras huts X 2 then up to Wallaces hut, they are doing works on the hut and have found plenty of artifacts in the ground. It is the oldest original hut in the high country built in 1898

Heading to Mitta muster this weekend, and into wonnangatta in a couple weeks! Went to the blue duck and camped for new years, all great places/events in their own way..

Latest posts

Back