what to do.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce

Reaction score
Ok so the opportunity has come to attention to buy my mates single cab nav for cheap. Its 2years newer and has 20000kms less.

Now the question is if i get it and swap the diffs over to keep my ARB locker in the back how much do you think my ute is worth? Keeping in mind its 2inch lifted has chip it chip intercooler, sliders, ironman underbody protection ect and 210 000kms.

I really want to swap for a single cab as i never use the back seats and im really happy with how the nav performs. might be onto a winner but would need to sell my car quickly after swaping out the diffs.

Just after an opinion on the subject, Unless you are interested in buying my nav?

it really comes down to you. you could swap out everything if its the same motor. swap the chip and all the gear like lift, locker, rims and tires, etc. just spend the weekend purely swapping gear over. my brother and i did the new sax springs in my ute in 2.5hours(thats out of the ol dand in wih the new including jacking the car up and etc). you will need to get new sliders etc to cater for it only being single cab.

once again if its really wat your after then it comes down to you. hope you sort it out.

Rusty

Yeah i know its all doable and i want to do it but i would have to borrow the cash to buy his and then pay it back when mine sells. If i had the cash spare i would do it no questions.

How much do you think i could get for mine? The only thing i would be removing would be the air locker.

And rusty . . . WOW your to do list has shrunk to just a fan. Well done to you mate well done.

im not sure what you would get for yours. maybe anywhere between $15-20, but thats without even looking at others on the market. why not borrow then pay it all back once your sells? the only thing you would be owing would be the interest plus a little bit.

im not sure how you would do it. maybe have people look at yours and tell them you will be removing a bunch of the extra pieces to go into your new rig and you will need to swap out the diffs etc so the car wont be complety ready till its all swapped out. its a hard one ot really have the spare $20k odd cash laying around for. if it were me i would just borrow what your mate wants for his and then swap it out and sell yours fro what you would consider a fair price going on what the market is doing.

The fan is sitting in the garage with ALL the bits ready to be installed. just have to find the time to pt it all together and wire it up. the Cape is creeping up to quickly at the moment and im getting worried i wont have enough time to have everything sorted for it.

Latest posts

Back