What's causing this?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh lord, thankyou...

at last you've seen the light.

lol yea the d40 has too much kw and torque for anything to handle the get up n go.. Forged titanium might just be strong enough to handle its power. might pull off 2 cylinders just to be par with with the d22 ay.. :sarcastic:

Yeah that's all bullshit it should have read

"All dual cabs except D22's are subject to every possible breakdown and failure known to man kind because their owners say so."

Its just shit stirring, some of the D40 drivers get into us to. Its good, keeps things exciting and fun.

There aren't many that have blown up, Fez is the only one so far that I can think of. Psycho.

Dave.

Yeah I remember that song.

Oh Lord wont you buy me a D22,
My friends all drive real utes and I'm gunna spew
I don't mind that they're cheap and leak all this goo
Oh Lord wont you buy me a D22

Oh Lord wont you buy me a real dualcab ute
This clapped out old '22 cant get me a root
I beg for a '40 you useless old coot

Oh Lord wont you buy me a ute of spare parts
I don't even mind if it coughs and it farts
A '22 fits the bill and they're driven by tarts

Yeah I remember that song.

This clapped out old '22 cant get me a root
I beg for a '40 you useless old coot

I don't even mind if it coughs and it farts
A '22 fits the bill and they're driven by tarts

Lol, funniest thing I have read on here in ages.

Dave.

Impressive,

and i sense a little "Squeal like a pig" theme in there.

looks like you sat up all night for that one,
funny nonetheless.

Actually it wasn't an all niter it only took me about 20 minutes, I'm not usually good at poetry (which isn't hard to see) but the second line just came to me as soon as I read Krankin's line so I had to run with it.

"Squeal like a pig" theme? No I don't think I wrote it that way otherwise I would have realised I could get pork and torque to rhyme. I was glad it only had to be 3 versus because I was running out of rhyming words that weren't bannable.

Ahhh ok, well what do you expect I live in the country.

Still wish I'd thought of torque and pork though.

Declined

Surprise Surprise

Nissan have declined the warranty claim simply because I have after market suspension fitted.

Bosshog,

I have had an annoying knocking noise coming from the rear tub / canopy area. I recently had a luchtruck chick reverse into my Nav. Since i got it back from the panel beaters it has been there. I have noticed the canopy and tub do not appear to be square to the cabin but i though it impossible for the canopy to slap the back of the cabin. the noise seems to come and go but when you drive over bumps you can sort of see the flex in the back through the rear window. I didnt want to take it back to the panel beaters and look like a goose but now im thinking i will after looking at your pics.

Surprise Surprise

Nissan have declined the warranty claim simply because I have after market suspension fitted.

Wonder if they will pay out when someone gets killed from the shit factory shocks that last till 30,000km's ?

I would love to hear about the CEO's of Nissan Australia getting punched in the head, perhaps then they might pull there heads out of the sand.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back