What's currently playing in your Nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still listening to kids FM, I have to take my kid in the car every time I go out so people think it's on for her but it's a small price to pay.

Argh crap don't remind me, I get Joy Fm for 2 bloody hours in a few weeks when I have to go and pick up the mother in law from the airport. Only the version I get can't be controlled via the volume knob in the front.

Argh crap don't remind me, I get Joy Fm for 2 bloody hours in a few weeks when I have to go and pick up the mother in law from the airport. Only the version I get can't be controlled via the volume knob in the front.

:rofl2::rofl2:

thats the whole problem....not liking the knob at the front

Geez Krankin, that's some serious "chicks with dick's" action there is it Skid Row next? :big_smile:

i left my steel panther cd in mine...balls out...heaps annoyed been you tubing their songs all swing just to get my daily dose of awesomeness!!!

Hehehe that's much better, and reminds me it's time to check out what Blackie has to say this month. Kind of surprised you're a DAD fan though, they had some success but they were really overshadowed by many of the other "chicks with dicks" of their time.

Not a hardcore fan as such (wife liked them more) but they had their place tin the "scene" back in the day amongst many many other small time acts, tho we (the girls and boys) saw them live at the Palace/Cathouse, St Kilda and they were good live.....

And I'm not fussed what side of the fence one is on, when it comes to music....R Halford for example.

I think remember that gig, was the 91 "Riskin' It All" tour wasn't it?.

Some of those bands of the day are the sort of bands you can listen to and enjoy but really don't need to look at :big_smile:

The tour name ....well just cant rmbr..

but yes about the looks....at the time is was nothing out of place, but since you mentioned it I had a look at some of the vids and :confused2: WOW your right....really bad.

Bands like Eurpoe, Night Ranger, Autograph, Britney Fox, Warrant and many more all had a one or two decent songs but to look at often made you cringe.

Mr Big was always one that got me. Paul Gilbert was a maestro (still is) and with bands Racer X he was playing some of the best guitar around, then he moved to Mr Big and while still playing good guitar he became a guitarist you wanted to hear but not see.

Back