What's currently playing in your Nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fark!...thats not early...."Iron Maiden" & "Killers" is early...and the best.

Hehehe when they have been going 37 years anything from the mid 80's is still "early" Maiden, even if it didn't have Mr God Complex singing. :eviltongue:

...and before metal there was.....Chuck Berry.....Hendrix.....

Yeah but Janis was better than both of them :ha:

Fark!...thats not early...."Iron Maiden" & "Killers" is early...and the best.

I mentioned "early" because them blokes are into their 40s of headbangin'.... So, that makes 86-87 early enough.
And i have to agree, Killers is up there. And Seventh son album is in my opinion best 30 minutes or so of music ever written .

Their first full length album was 1980 and SIT was 1986 so I'm letting you get away with "early" even if Krankin doesn't :rofl2:

Their first full length album was 1980 and SIT was 1986 so I'm letting you get away with "early" even if Krankin doesn't :rofl2:

Although official release was 1980, Steve H. began this saga way in early 70s, so i guess even my interpretation of early still isn't early "enough". :rofl2:

Fuk I wish I was around back then, when music was actually, music. I've so far been to 7 Maiden gigs in my life, even though it was off its tits, still probably none compare what it would have been like in the 80's.

Actually speaking of Maiden and Navara, heres my back sticker from a while ago..

Yeah Steve started Maiden in 75, it's a long time ago, but still makes SIT an early album :big_smile:

I can't remember how many times I have seen Maiden. I know I missed them at Soundwave which really pissed me off because my cuz was one of the event organisers of that show in Melb and he reckons standing back stage watching both Maiden and Megadeth was absolutely brilliant and I could have fcuken been there with him FOC! Still I can't be too pissed off because of my cuz's band and the work we used to do with the muso network we saw many free gigs and got to go back stage at a few of them.

Well I haven't bothered to read the 42 previous pages, but I've just finished listening to the Best of Connie Smith (1967).

Now onto Dale Watson, People I've known Places I've Been. You don't need testerone if you're standing near Dale Watson, he's got enough for two ...

91715.e_b.jpg

Why is it a pity?

He was that way inclined before 90% of his fans even knew about it and having the information in the public domain hasn't change his singing. I saw Rob front Fight at the Palace in St Kilda back in the 90's and he didn't try and kiss me when he was signing autographs so I'm not sure his sexual preference is or was a huge problem.

Felt like listening to some Crue recently, have the first 4 80's albums on random play. Some great memories. Denim jacket, Crue patch.

Back