What's in your toolbox?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshman

Reaction score
So yeah, let us know what tools and essentials are in the tool box you take when you're out bush!

if there's anything slightly random in there, let us know why you've got it!

Rather than list everything i thought it'd be easier to chuck up a photo.

IMG_4087.jpg

it all fits in this small toolbox in the tray

IMG_4088.jpg

Sits perfectly on the right of my Engel behind my sunscreen & stubby holders.

IMG_4091.jpg

I know one thing that's not in mine, bloody wire cutters. Got on site the other day and got my usual bag of networking bits and pieces out and went make some patch leads and couldn't find wire cutters in either the tool box or the pc gear, still no idea where the hell they are.

Other than the usual stuff like shown above most of my other stuff is random for both bush bashers and a pc techs because it's fencing gear, electric fence testers, fence terminators, insulators and christ knows what else.

Let me guess, yours now consists of a dozen tubes of quicksteel and a rag? hahaha

Pretty much!

Nah, i'm slowly in teh process of putting together a toolbox that is just for the car, it'll live in teh car and have most things in it that i'll need to dodgy up some repairs if need be....so i'm just curious as to what everyone else has in theirs!

i know a few blokes who swear by having a leatherman with them the whole time

True that, don't go out bush without my leatherman. I also have full 1/2" socket set metric and imp, full set 8-32 mil set/ring spanners some shifters, elecy tape and zip ties.

Im the same with my leatherman. In fact mine lives in the car, along with a quality knife and a quality torch. Got a bag of bits and bobs, wire, switches, conduit, lugs, washers, bolts, zip ties etc.

Latest posts

Back