Whats my d22 worth?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke91

Reaction score
Hey guys looking to move my 3lt d22 on. Only to upgrade to a patrol as I'm looking to do more touring and would love the extra room on the tray. I'm just not to sure what it would be worth I was thinking about 15 grand let me no what yas all think

2005 3lt d22
130000ks
Tunit chip
2.5" exhaust
Scottys sliders
Redarc dual battery set up with 10" battery
Snorkel
Winch bull bar
Tigerz11 12000 pound winch
Canvas canopy
May come with driving lights
2" blue max suspension lift.
2" body lift.
May come with 80 Chanel UHF and aerial.
32" muddies on black sunnys
Stock mags on a/t's
Power in the rear for fridges
Sound system with 10" sub behind the seat.

I no it's probably easier to sell with out all the gear on it but its all been suited to 2" body lift and would be to much drama changing it all again

Cheers

Oh really. That just made my day. Good to no just gonna have to find the right buyer tho seen you can buy a new one for like 26k or something like that can't ya? That's why I went for about 15

There is a decent market for the zd30 still and with all the gear On it it's a ready made tourer for someone starting out!! It's done next to no kms either so 18 would still be an awesome price!

Oh really. That just made my day. Good to no just gonna have to find the right buyer tho seen you can buy a new one for like 26k or something like that can't ya? That's why I went for about 15

That means nothing if anyone tells you that tell them to go buy one, the current one is far inferior to a 04-06 jap built with ZD30.

A YD25 with high km's on it yea its worth **** all, people know this and will try to leverage it in their favor so beware of that.

Funny you post this thread cause im probably about to sell mine, think i have found a nice 2012 hilux I want to buy but my D22 only has 75000km on it so someones going to get an awesome truck

Last edited:
That means nothing if anyone tells you that tell them to go buy one, the current one is far inferior to a 04-06 jap built with ZD30.

A YD25 with high km's on it yea its worth **** all, people know this and will try to leverage it in their favor so beware of that.

Funny you post this thread cause im probably about to sell mine, think i have found a nice 2012 hilux I want to buy but my D22 only has 75000km on it so someones going to get an awesome truck

I find this really interesting. I know the market for 3l is very good but from a patrol owner, can be not so good. I wonder how many people would have had an early 3l patrol blow up on em, move it on and then go for a d22? I'm one of them.

What high kms be for for a yd25? They have been around for what , 7 years (not exactly sure)
And on average 20 - 25 thousand km a year. Havnt seen many yd25 navs with over 150 on them. Time will tell.

I've got mine (2006) on the market for $13,000 - I'm in no hurry to sell it (although it does look like it's been sold after a couple of days) so I think the mid 2000's ute with a bit of "fruit" on them are worth somewhere around that sort of money - 13 - 15k.

I've had a few people say to me "what's wrong with it" and my answer is "nothing - I just don't understand people asking $23,000 for a 2006 d22 - I think they are dreaming"

Thanks for all the input. Yeah had a good look on the market today. Some seem to be priced high and others are around the 14k mark. Not in a rush to sell it because there's nothing wrong with it. I just need more room in the canopy really.

You fella's are talking about dual cabs aren't you...What's the market like for D22 single cabs???

Latest posts

Back