What's the highest speed?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
makes me cringe thinking about these tool boxes going that fast ... they handle like shit at normal road speeds.

Yeah its arab drifting. Its all over youtube. It seems to consist mostly of taking a camry or similar up to its top speed, gettig it sideways, crash, roll and spray your own dismembered body parts out the windows whilst taking out as many spectators and passers by as possible.

Yeah its arab drifting. Its all over youtube. It seems to consist mostly of taking a camry or similar up to its top speed, gettig it sideways, crash, roll and spray your own dismembered body parts out the windows whilst taking out as many spectators and passers by as possible.

You make it sound like a bad thing :rofl2:

You make it sound like a bad thing :rofl2:
Natural selection

these fools use a windscreen pump and spray the tyres with diesel that vid was mad rabbit man lucky if no bugger got killed

Got the d40 to 130 when overtaking on the standard goodyears. Changed tyres recently to Cooper ST Maxx 265/70/17 and at the same speed it actually feels unsafe! Feels like the car wants to wonder all over the road

Alignment was done too, doesn't pull at. Could be the more aggressive pattern of the tyres that I'm just not used to? At 110kph it feels fine, just any faster gives the unsafe feeling

The suspension after 25000km is looking very sad, with a canopy and carrying around a bit of work gear the back sagged, bar on the front and the front has sagged. Time for a lift kit me thinks 😄

Id be worried re the centrifugal forces trying to pull the tread away from the carcass. A lot of off road tyres are rated for slower speeds, even more so after a bit of real offroading where the tread gets cut up a bit and the underlying belts get bruised from stones etc.
Take care out there ;)

Got the d40 to 130 when overtaking on the standard goodyears. Changed tyres recently to Cooper ST Maxx 265/70/17 and at the same speed it actually feels unsafe! Feels like the car wants to wonder all over the road

On my d22 I went from standard 265/70/16(can't remember brand) to 265/75/16 cooper st maxx, took a little bit to get used to the feeling of being a bit more vague or floaty, don't even notice it now

I'm sure I'll be the same soon, just takes getting used to. Tyres are also at 36psi as recommended by Coopers

Back