wheel sizes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendan

Reaction score
i am going to be running 33s on some 16x8 alloy wheels. just need to know the offset.

what offset will bring it to standard width, and what offset will make them stick out a little and by how much?

Is the stud patern is 6x 139.7?

G'day mate I have 16x8 with 265/75/16 which are 0 offset.The rim comes out level with the flares.The tyre will stick out at the front by about 15 to 20mm.Just put a rubber flare on the front and it is legal.You will also have to trim a little bit off your mud flap where the tyre just rubs.

ok so 0 offset is perfect then, i know its not legal but having the tyre sticking out a bit look tough as.

will a -11 offset make the rim stick out 11mm more?

could you get different offset to correct the front being wider then the rear?

Brendan I have a set of 15/12.5/33's here on brand new black rims which are -27 offset.
If this is the look you are after these would be prefect and they have brand new Maxis bighorns on them.ring me if interested.0408145840

i am in sydney mate. aprox how much will a -27 offset put it out? i am interested depending on cost, buying my lift kit soon so got to save up again for tyres

just had 16x8 +20offset rims with 265/75R16 put on. you'll need 2 inch lift and little bit of trimming to inner part of mud guard and all good.

Just note a 25mm increase in track is the max in most states, so even if you do add flexy flares you still may not be legal.

does offset work on mm?

for example on d22s as you say 0 offset will bring the wheel to the flare, will a -20 rim make it foes 20mm past the flare?

i think i might look a bit silly with the front having flares and the rear not having any. whats the go with the rear being shorter?

Latest posts

Back