Where to mount redarc - SOLVED

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch92

Reaction score
G'day

Where have people been mounting redarc isolators in their d22?

I have one (sbi12) but there is SFA room under the bonnet which is where I want to put it.

Was thinking into a captive nut under the air box??

Mine is on the other side, I think there is a pic of it in my ride thread.

Last edited:
I put mine where jason has his couplertec unit. and put a circuit breaker under the bolt the power-steering tank mounts.

mines close to where that couplertec aswell, there is two bolt holes that pretty much line up with the redarc mounts from memory

I`m mounting my duel battery in the tub, whats your thoughts on where i should mount my redarc?? still under the bonnet, i was thinking somehwere on the chasis but it will get covered in mud and shit so im unsure. i want to run my power cable from the main battery along the top of my chasis to the tub. whats your thoughts guys??

mines close to where that couplertec aswell, there is two bolt holes that pretty much line up with the redarc mounts from memory

Is this where you mean?? i just mounted mine here and these two holes were made for the RedArc i think, fits too well. ( dont mind the wiring its all still temp as you can see i don't even have any live wires run, im still installing the setup ). If you cant see its next to the fuse box on the drivers side guard all.

Attachments

• IMG_3859.jpg
    IMG_3859.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 90
i put mine here
well it was a sbi
now its a bcdc
simply made a bracket to mount off fuel filter

Latest posts

Back