Which Canopy??? Or got something different...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now has a roof rack and some 100mm pvc fish rod holder's either side of the rack. Oh and im not too sure why the pics doubled up???

I have a tub at the moment and want to go a flat tray with some sort of canopy like yours.
Do you know what yours cost mate? So I know what I'm up for roughly
Yeah its a pretty handy setup. I can just lift it off and i have my ute tray back again.
The tray cost me $2500 from memory. It was second hand with a frame and canvas cover. The canvas obviously let dust in which i hate,hence building the one i have now.
To date the canopy owes me around 4-5k but thats me doing most of the work apart from paint and folding up the sheet metal.
I rekon you would pay well over 5k for one similar. You can get aluminium ones for around the $2500 i think,not sure if they are the lift off type tho.

Why stuff around spending 3k plus on a plastic lid when you can have a new tray 1.8 square with a sealed canopy with double the space for the same dollars?. Here is mine internal frame supports 250kg on top, weight is hefty my rig is just under 3tonne. You need to update springs to carry the 420kg lol.

You get yours as a tray canopy combo from here http://www.ozutetrays.com.au/?

So you had a tub as well?
Yeah definitely want the tray. It opens up so many options. Would love one that is removable with the stands hey. Best of both worlds!

Yeah I had a tub at the start, got rid of it fairly quick. Being able to lift it off makes it extremely handy, no need to have a trailer sitting around the place.

Latest posts

Back