Which exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elvis

Reaction score
Hi guys
I have done a bit of ringing around, I'm in Perth, for an exhaust system for my 2008 2.5ltr Navara. So the quotes so far are
Titan Xp $1600 fitted 3"
Red back 3" $1400 have to fit my self
Custom 3" $1300 fitted
Beaudesert 2 3/4" $1300 sent to Perth have to fit my self.
Some place that wanted to charge me $2300 for some kit.
So the cheapest would be the custom but is it in the same league as the Tipan Xp and the Beaudesert exhausts.
Any thoughts on what I should do would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

cant comment on the others, but i have a beaudesert on my d22, excellent quality, perfect fit, and easy to fit, just a little time consuming getting the old one off really.
i also found them really good to deal with, after sales service was great and fast delivery.

You really can't go wrong with the beaudesert. search some forums and you will see just how many happy people there are with them.

Hi guys
I have done a bit of ringing around, I'm in Perth, for an exhaust system for my 2008 2.5ltr Navara. So the quotes so far are

Beaudesert 2 3/4" $1300 sent to Perth have to fit my self.

Thanks

dont know about the others, but the ^ ex, is from turbo to end...that is new dump..with a egt nipple included, and also a new cat and all mandrel bent and fits the standard mounts

Elvis,

Hagee you tried the Scott's Rods systems? I'm still tossing up between Scotts Rods, Beaudesert or custom making my own when I get a house and shed setup going. 3" Scotts systems are good quality and beau systems are 2.75".

I have a scotts rods system really good quality and well made.Fitted myself worst part was removing the old system. 3inch with hi flow cat was $1000.Great bunch of guys to deal with as well.

I have a scotts rods system really good quality and well made.Fitted myself worst part was removing the old system. 3inch with hi flow cat was $1000.Great bunch of guys to deal with as well.

do you get a new dump pipe with that kit?

+1 for beaudesert, and easy to fit. Helped at mate with the ebay special (3in) on his nav, and it was all trouble.

Ive got a Custom 3" system, new dump and high flow cat then straight through finishing at the start of the spare tyre, couldn't be happier with it, got a shit load more power and torque after having it fitted.......Spoke to nearly every system manufacturer for the d22 prior to getting it and all said that 3" was the best option

Latest posts

Back