White Lettering.......

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but Matt you own a D40 the rules for tyres are probably different when you own a D40, the seem to be for everything else :sarcastic:

Ah leave it how it is Ben, I put white in on mine and sooo many peole have said "Why did you put em on that way?" You can't win either way haha

Must be a North of the Murray thing? Do you guy's wear white shorts and socks to match?

Must be a North of the Murray thing? Do you guy's wear white shorts and socks to match?

Don't forget the pink shirt with the popped collar and hand free ear piece lol

No offence to any gay hairdressing Navara drivers.. Not that theres anything wrong with that!

Yeah but Matt you own a D40 the rules for tyres are probably different when you own a D40, the seem to be for everything else :sarcastic:

Haha, yeah we have rules just for ourselves, and so we should, driving a far superior vehicle has its privilages. :rock:

No offence to any gay hairdressing Navara drivers.. Not that theres anything wrong with that!

Haha I am dreading the day a new member comes on showing off the new D40 he bought for his hairdressing business, we will never hear the end of it lol.

Cheers boys.
Well pleased with them. The Xrox bar and sliders go on next Thursday and then I'll book it in for the black as tint. Any Perthites got any suggestions on where to get it done preferabily north of the river...

Hmmm took the D40 and went looking for some new wheels and rubber today and the cook found some very chunky Micky T's with white lettering and thats it, on they will go ....... but then its her car and guess who's paying ........... not me!
And .................... anyone else found that there is very little choice when it comes to finding mag's for a D40.

anyone else found that there is very little choice when it comes to finding mag's for a D40.

Yes, There's not alot of choice because of the stupid stud pattern, although you would think with the amount of D40's on the road, rim manufacturers would churn out a few more designs.

I don't mind the standard wheels looks, but I'd much prefer a 8" wide. The maximum 265 wide tyre is far too narrow for such a heavy truck.

Well I guess I know what pigeon hole I am in yet again: D40, blue opal in colour and white side wall writing out! :lol:

Back