Who has Facebook?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DomHogan

Reaction score
I suppose a lot of people have facebook.
Is it worth creating a navara.asia page if there already isn't one?

Or will this intrude on everyones private lives outside of the forum ;)

Yeah there isn't much of a need for one at all.
Would be good putting names to faces every now and again though.

add me if ya want tho i usually just dribble on about rotary powered mazdas lol
Dale Hodge profile pic is my baby daughter trying to open a bottle of JD :D

Ill jump on the page if you create one. Or anyone wants to can add me. Beau Molineaux, pic is my ute with my bully in the back.

I dont think there is a need for a facebook page.
Myself and a few other people thought the same thing about a couple other forums I'am on.
Someone made facebook pages for the forums anyway.
The facebook pages are as much fun and as informative as the forums.
If someone builds one I will come...
Bill

Well ill try and make one and if it works, it works,
If not ill delete it.
Ill post up the link once its done.

Not a fan of the Facebook virus either? How about having a titter virus instead :big_smile:

Here is the link.

Careful using the Nissan logo like that if you want the site to last, it is in fact breach of copyright and it may take as little as one less than complimentary comment by a pissed off owner to attract the attention of Nissan. If Nissan are happy to send forum users cease and desist letters it wont take them long to have a FB page removed.

Not a fan of the Facebook virus either? How about having a titter virus instead :big_smile:

Careful using the Nissan logo like that if you want the site to last, it is in fact breach of copyright and it may take as little as one less than complimentary comment by a pissed off owner to attract the attention of Nissan. If Nissan are happy to send forum users cease and desist letters it wont take them long to have a FB page removed.

Thanks krafty!
ill change that photo now. gotta have some little chance of the page running haha

Latest posts

Back