who has their rear bar in black?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive got everything black i think it looks great

32258810150817179860043.jpg

Yeah looks good man!

You thinking of doing your taillights too?
I will be doing mine when there's a good sunny weekend.

Yeah looks good man!

You thinking of doing your taillights too?
I will be doing mine when there's a good sunny weekend.

yeah mate soon, im spraying it with a few very thin layers of the same paint the car is painted in, so the light will still shine through but it looks the same as the rest of the tub. ive done it before on a few cars and it always looks amazing

Ive had my rear bar professionally colour coded white (along with my tailgate centre and whole front bumper) And the paint has chipped off the bar where rocks hit it. In saying that I have 1.5" spaced out wheels and no mud flaps so the bar cops a hiding from the rocks. But I recon powdercoating would work fine. Im eventually going to build my own tube rear bar so im not that worried at the moment.

bTvzy.png

I want to get a custom rear bar like this done

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-01 at 9.26.48 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-10-01 at 9.26.48 AM.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 206
Ive had my rear bar professionally colour coded white (along with my tailgate centre and whole front bumper) And the paint has chipped off the bar where rocks hit it. In saying that I have 1.5" spaced out wheels and no mud flaps so the bar cops a hiding from the rocks. But I recon powdercoating would work fine. Im eventually going to build my own tube rear bar so im not that worried at the moment.

Hey mate, can post a pic and is it powdercoated, would be interesting to see white

Better to get Scottybobcat here to make you a rear bar he can incorporate a tow bar and move it a bit higher too, I'll be doing this soon!

Latest posts

Back