Who is going ? 4x4 Expo at eastern creek.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill be there on Sunday. Possibly looking for some new spotties.
Lucky im good with walking. Im hoping for a great day. How bad could it be?
I Hate retail prices though..
Hopefully ill get lucky on whatever raffles or comps are going on,.,.

im trying to go tomorrow, if not will defiantly be going on saturday.

craig what club r u going with?

the only part im not looking forward to is meeting bloody ROOTHY!! unfortunately my 5yr old son thinks he is the guru from watching to many 4x4 action ADDS!! oopps i mean dvd's, so he got so exited when my wife told him that he can meet ROOTHY i cant not take the little bloke. :suicide2:

Haha fair fair. But you have a Nissan!! Nit a good old toyo! Toothy won't hear if it unless your boy says he want a 75 series cruiser

went to the show today. saw craigs nav parked up on display for his club. looked good,well kitted up d22.
all in all it was worth spending the half a day it took to get around and check it out.
the young bloke got to meet graham, roothy and the rest of the 4wd action mob. he was so exited, very funny. he won a six month subscription for the magazine so i was happy with that.

got driven around the test track in first a patrol, then a new fj cruiser, the patrol was the better ride hands down. actually the fj was a little to funky inside for me. funny painted dash and very limited view from the low seating and high bonnet combined with the small windscreen.
my wife and son were in the back and noticed you cant wind down the small rear windows.
having said that it was good to see the toyota in action.

anyway if anyone was thinking of going i would so go, its defiantly worth the look and there are some all right deals going from some of the display tents.
i picked up a uniden compact radio (uh7700nb) and arial with an extended 5 year warranty for $250.

just about all the major brands of 4x4 were there ironman, arb, tjm, opposite lock, i think you know the rest. so if you are chasing some accessories and want to be able to compare between all the brands its not a bad time to do it.

So it's all about led light bars now... Way too expensive for my liking at the moment.. Other than that.. The always over priced Lightforce.. Some
Narvas around but that's about it..

try roolights
they are a lightforce copy
my 220's cost $320(autobarn) and they are just as good as lightforce
waterproof too

Yeah I'm not too confident about the strength of the design... I don't like lightforcr... I'm going the Hella rallye 4000. 233 from the us.

I went to Milbrodale instead.

Had a awesome day, even though I had 2 hours sleep and then had to work.

Took a spin on the test track in a mahindra. They are ugly as hell but a comfortable ride for little test track they had.

Haha I won a snake racing show bag of shit at the 1 o clock tuff truck..
Haha at the gq that dropped a spring at the articulation mounds.

Me and and a mate were up there for Team Guy.

We spent most of sunday sitting near the commentators tower or shed, whatever you wanna call it.

Shit there was some D22's and D40's there.

Didn't see you Craig, if I did. I would of come up and said hey.

Back