Who rides bikes and what are they

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current ride is a Specialized Stumpjumper 29er. But you probably want to know about the other bike - Triumph Sprint GT.

I am a big fan of the British triple.

And the riding here in Tassie is about the best I have experienced in all Australia. Just amazing roads.

Hi Doc, my old man and step mum just come back from a ride around Tassy and said it was amazing. Old boy said there isn't a straight road anywhere and loved it!

This is my old beast 09 cbr1000 best bike I had ever ridden. But being a truck driver and owning this did not mix. Could see I would very easily loos my licence so got rid of it after 18 months. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366687298.230109.jpg

Hi Doc, my old man and step mum just come back from a ride around Tassy and said it was amazing. Old boy said there isn't a straight road anywhere and loved it!

Yeah, it's not a bad place to spend the rest of my life. I was born and grew up on the mainland, but down here is a revelation.

The roads are simply amazing. It's pretty obvious that God rides, and decided to put all the good riding roads in one place to make it easier.

The downside, is those same roads making towing the van a bit interesting... :)

Currently commuting on a 07 VTR250, looking to upgrade in May next year, I'm liking the look of the Triumph Speedmaster, or perhaps a Street Triple R, not sure yet.

2011 Yamaha 700cc Raptor Quad bike. Its a bloody evil animal. Best fun ever and they can be winched out of mud holes by the front of the frame and the rear axles.

Pulls super easy mono's with the pump of the thumb throttle.

2011 Yamaha 700cc Raptor Quad bike. Its a bloody evil animal. Best fun ever and they can be winched out of mud holes by the front of the frame and the rear axles.

Pulls super easy mono's with the pump of the thumb throttle.

nice. i have a 2011 Yamaha Banshee. 2 stroke power band is all kinds of awesome.

I test rode one of those, they are friggin awesome machines. They look like little aliens from the front and they go hard!

It was a tough toss up between the two but i went with a 4 stroke. Man it was tempting though. Only sucky thing is they are illegal for riding bar private property here in Vic :( nearly got done once but the ranger let me off with a warning.

yeah we have the same issues here in NSW. Can be regod for stockton beach and there are some good places on private land around the power station which are free to ride.

have you modified your raptor in anyway? my banshee is still stock tho want to do the 421 stroker and a few things to it and get it upwards of the 100hp mark

Stroker?! You're a nut!! Haha thats awesome! Nah just better tyres, bark busters and exhaust. 700cc is more than enough, it gets real hairy going around blind corners in state parks. You get forced to learn how to handle them real damn quick.

yeah im a little bit crazy tho im used to drive 800+whp cars and now back to the navara hahah! life is slowing down a little :/

indeed this is is true. if in doubt power out!! :p great thing is tho they are not that easy to roll believe it or not. usually just fall of the back lol

my misses likes the raptor tho im not sure i can justify paying 14k for a new one over another banshee (if i was going to get another bike)

Hahaha i know the feeling, my last car was a 330rwkw SS ute. Sick of getting targeting by cops.

They are pricey, but they last. I got mine for $12,000 in 2012 because blokes have trouble selling them in Vic due to laws so try for a second hand one!

Here are a couple of pics of my bikes.

Past bikes
Suzuki TS125
Honda XL175
Honda XL185
kawasaki KLX250 x 2
Kawasaki KDX200
Kawasaki KDX250
Kawasaki Z1R x 2
Kawasaki GPZ900R
Now
Kawasaki ZRX1200S
Kawasaki Ninga 1000sx

Attachments

• IMG_1037.JPG
    IMG_1037.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1506.JPG
    IMG_1506.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 73
  • ninja.jpg
    ninja.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1043.JPG
    IMG_1043.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 69
HONDA PCX 125cc Just for work transport Even had to customise that!!!!PMSL

'I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE,'WHAT MORE CAN I SAY'

Attachments

• image-3820704090.jpg
    image-3820704090.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 73
  • image-2922684195.jpg
    image-2922684195.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 62
  • image-3602809375.jpg
    image-3602809375.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Syckles

Started with XR75,250 Ossa phantom,RD 400,69 trophy,& after 20 year break pic is of my latest,which ive had 9ys.Hugh

Attachments

• P1000104.jpg
    P1000104.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 70
Back