Who rides bikes and what are they

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started with XR75,250 Ossa phantom,RD 400,69 trophy,& after 20 year break pic is of my latest,which ive had 9ys.Hugh

Now THAT, looks like pure sunday morning enjoyment...

Im thinking about switching from my '94 fireblade to something with more torque and less hunched-over-edness, must be getting old, lol, i still love classic 90's look and the way it rides with the awesome handling and the powerband after 8000, its just having all your weight on your hands on straight highways is really boring.

Wouldnt mind a triumph daytona street or something, but dont think i could do the step down to a 675, maybe when they bring out an 1100 version, haha

Picked this up last weekend.

qs4a4y.jpg

2003 Triumph America, only 4000k's on the clock and cost me $5000!!! Ridiculously good condition.

Going in for new exhaust, re-jet and tune next week.

Bought a 2014 KTM 500 EXC about 2 months ago, couldn't be happier, absolute weapon.
I liked 2 strokes until i rode this thing haha.

Attachments

• KTM.jpg
    KTM.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 131
Just bought a yammy FZ6R, something else to modify.

Attachments

• FZ6R.jpg
    FZ6R.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 129
Wouldnt mind a triumph daytona street or something, but dont think i could do the step down to a 675, maybe when they bring out an 1100 version, haha

The Triumph Speed triple has the 1050 engine in it. Wicked fun bikes to ride and you only ever need to replace the rear tyres.

Yeah, they're nice, but a bit heavy and clunky compared to the 675. Kinda eyeing off the Benelli TNT Cafe as well, it'd probably come down to either that or the speed triple.

Yeah, they're nice, but a bit heavy and clunky compared to the 675. Kinda eyeing off the Benelli TNT Cafe as well, it'd probably come down to either that or the speed triple.

Always a bit of a trade off between the extra power and the extra weight. Does have a whole lot more mumbo than the 675 though. I haven't ridden a Benelli yet but it's on the list of things to try.

I've had my 1998 zx6r for 7 years now. It's got a 08 swing arm conversion, 07 shock and clean air mod.. Few other things but still hauls ass for a 16 year old bike
21F22A80-D97F-4C69-8838-4827E34C3F03-6776-000003370DA0AAF0.jpg

Always a bit of a trade off between the extra power and the extra weight. Does have a whole lot more mumbo than the 675 though. I haven't ridden a Benelli yet but it's on the list of things to try.

Actually after looking into it the later model 1050s look ****ing awesome. I was stuck thinking of the earlier ones but looks like theyve been on a diet and taken on a lot of tech and refinements across from the 675. The styling's not too bullshitty like the bennelli 1130 either. I'm gonna have to book me a test ride!

i have had more than a few bikes over the years - anything from postie bikes to my old HD Dyna. Currently have a KTM 400exc, a semi-motard'd Suzi DR650 and a Yamaha XJ900 that is getting the cafe racer treatment....slowly ;)

i have had more than a few bikes over the years - anything from postie bikes to my old HD Dyna. Currently have a KTM 400exc, a semi-motard'd Suzi DR650 and a Yamaha XJ900 that is getting the cafe racer treatment....slowly ;)

Mate throw up some pics of the XJ! Sounds tough as! That is a project I've been wanting to do for a while now... maybe once iv got all my other shit a bit more under wraps...

Here we go 2002 ttr 250 15 thousand kms and still in near new condition despite it's age. Putting out 48hp for a little air cooled donk that's respectable.

Attachments

• IMG_1480.jpg
    IMG_1480.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1479.jpg
    IMG_1479.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 76
I love the old xr's mate look at the resale now that they have gone. D22 is next!!, I had the old twin carb 84 xr with a 280 kit the thing was a beast. As for the it490 my wife forced me to sell it bloody thing was "unusable" in the bush.

My old 06 R1 Yammy
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408257448.186325.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408257469.302185.jpg
And after that was stolen the old 07 R1 Yammy
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408257505.205908.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408257521.856188.jpg
View attachment 16445

Gotta say I love them bikes, if I'm able I'll be buying another before they stuck traction control and ABS etching into them.

My old 06 R1 Yammy
View attachment 16441
View attachment 16442
And after that was stolen the old 07 R1 Yammy
View attachment 16443
View attachment 16444
View attachment 16445

Gotta say I love them bikes, if I'm able I'll be buying another before they stuck traction control and ABS etching into them.
Good pics mate and a damm good bike. These thieving mongrels got you as well, I can lift my toy into the back of the ute what chance does anything stand with 2 blokes.

Good pics mate and a damm good bike. These thieving mongrels got you as well, I can lift my toy into the back of the ute what chance does anything stand with 2 blokes.

That's true HJ, I put everything I had into that bike she was my pride and joy, I even had her bolted down on a bike stand via a kryptonite bike chain to an anchor to the concrete and they still took the whole thing, the 07 just wasn't the same, but what can you do??
Working on the 4wd now, wander if I can keep that.

That's true HJ, I put everything I had into that bike she was my pride and joy, I even had her bolted down on a bike stand via a kryptonite bike chain to an anchor to the concrete and they still took the whole thing, the 07 just wasn't the same, but what can you do??
Working on the 4wd now, wander if I can keep that.

What annoys me more is the pricks got the bike despite your efforts to secure it and the money you worked for to get it. Lucky for them you didn't get them in the act.:rambo:

Latest posts

Back