Who rides bikes and what are they

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bout a month ago I bought a Husky TE 510..... Ive surprised myself a few times where ive managed to get it ... without stacking. Its a surprisingly good workout..... yesterday my thighs burned for hours after getting off...like going skiing moguls for 4 hrs on the first day of the season.

Started out on a Ty250 and d250. Moved to road bikes, Moto Guzzi 750s3, now Bmw r1200gs set up to go bush and a Bmw k1300s to get the blood moving!

"94 Blade. Havent ridden for a while, but fell in love with it again last night. It is just gorgeous to ride. The engine is beautiful - does everything - fruity burble, plenty of torque, absolutely howls up top, every rev range and load condition has its own note. the handling is awesome. Feels like my favorite pair of undies.
Ridden newer bikes but this is my favourite.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 85
I was thinking of a ZZR 1400 a while ago, a test ride proved my ability is better suited to the dirt. I value my licence and life too much. How someone could enjoy riding something with so much grunt is beyond me.

I was thinking of a ZZR 1400 a while ago, a test ride proved my ability is better suited to the dirt. I value my licence and life too much. How someone could enjoy riding something with so much grunt is beyond me.

:love sign: I would love to ride that guy in your avatar john, I like him is that you ? I like him a lot I bet I could make him grunt!:jackoff:

48hp.... where did you pull that number from?
I did all of the port work in 2005 along with the Staintune pipe and I ground the header. At the same time I modified the intake and put the jetting way out. A local performance guy finished the jetting on his dyno and we got the hp when he did the final tune.

I'd be a bit sus on those numbers too given the small capacity. In reality I should of just bought a larger bike with the work done by the manufacturer. I just enjoy the old school bikes, I'd love to put my old IT490 on a dyno, what a powerhouse it was.

Latest posts

Back