Who rides bikes and what are they

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triumph Tiger 800XC, great for Qlds poor excuses for roads - Also does fine on the firetrails, but not doing single track on a 214kg bike.

AjLziBP.jpg

Tiger gone, now M109R

GOgZZCA.jpg

^Thats a nice looking machine! Way nicer than any thing the cock-fags at HD ever produced in modern times. How are you finding it?
I just did a little google on the specs, apparently it has the biggest pistons of any car or motorcycle ever produced !

The HD are finished well and many like the potatoe-potatoe-potatoe sound and heavy vibe they produce. I have owned 2 before it was trendy and cool. I had expensive mechanical issues with both. This has heavily influenced my bias against the brand forever. I don't need social approval for my choice. I just enjoy riding both out and back.

Love to do my own one day S&S X-wedge injected, baker 6 speed with closed primary opens scare the shit outta me.

Yeah it is nice.. but what did it set you back, and will it drag a japanese harley?

that was 21k...from a mate that bought it brand new, so I knew the history of it..

Harley heaven wanted 22k for the same thing, I offered 20k for it on the spot...they rejected it so I walked straight out and never went back again...

whats a jap Harley?

a set of 240 cams in these things make them go like the clappers...they fish tail with a 200 mm tyre on the back without a problem....

everyone has their own preferences so, I like this now...im over the jap rockets...

I've had a 2008 fatboy for 5 years ( love it ) and 6 month ago bought a 2003 100 anniversary model Sportser. ( didn't need it )!but couldn't pass up. Too cheap.

I reckon you will notice the difference in cubic inches with the sporty..
anyway it must be nice to own 2 of them....good on you

Im just getting into bikes..so far ive collected a 82 suzuki katana...650cc tho...love it..but i dont have a bike licence....well yet anyway...and i swapped some paint and panel work for a dirt bike..well a atomik blitz(asian 250cc)
Did the deal with the brother in law and i was pretty happy untill i rode it....what pos...it rattles,wont rev out, every fluid leaks..but its starts and runs like a champ...
Ive replace the forks,rear shock..all bearings...and the carby with a flatslide.
Happy again now.uploadfromtaptalk1436350503713.jpg

Back