who's in Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rastas dog

Reaction score
Hi fellas just moved to Newcastle from Sydney
Who's from up here.
And who would be keen to meet up and show us some of the local tracks some time maybe in a month or so once I'm all settled in.
seen a few nice navs around town.

Gav

I was living in Newy but I'm a little north of there now. Watagan forest has some interesting tracks but the place gets too many idiots in it. Never been to Medowie tracks but I've heard they're not too hard. Don't mind Yengo (Wollombi -> Putty Road) but when it's wet and you're looking to donate some cash to your local panelbeater, try Killingsworth.

Hey mate I'm a bit south of newcastle, but close enough, i usually frequent killingworth/sugarloaf.
Don't know every track out there but i know enough to have a good time.
We'll have to try and organise a navara.asia run out there.
Had a ball last time in the watagans with everyone.

Hey mate I'm a bit south of newcastle, but close enough, i usually frequent killingworth/sugarloaf.
Don't know every track out there but i know enough to have a good time.
We'll have to try and organise a navara.asia run out there.
Had a ball last time in the watagans with everyone.

yeah i was thinking of hitting mt sugar loaf soon we should get something going

Hey mate I'm in Newcastle, mt sugarloaf, Killy and the wattos all have a heap of tracks to keep u occupied for a while. I'll try and get out if something gets organized, got a bub due in the next 3 weeks so I'll be getting as much in as I can before he arrives
Cheers Deano

Hey mate I'm in Newcastle, mt sugarloaf, Killy and the wattos all have a heap of tracks to keep u occupied for a while. I'll try and get out if something gets organized, got a bub due in the next 3 weeks so I'll be getting as much in as I can before he arrives
Cheers Deano

congratulations mate, going to try and get out in the next couple of weeks so ill send ya a pm if i do if you want to go

Latest posts

Back