will thai suspension fit spain bulit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onlinejames

Reaction score
im looking at putting suspension ie front struts rear springs and shocks from a 2010 thai build into the spain bulit 06
will this be possible

I can't think of why it wouldn't. The difference in builds really comes down to a few mm between the chassis rails at the front (the rear is supposed to be the same). There are other minor changes like side indicators in guards in Thai builds, Thai builds also missing some wiring looms like the ambient temp sensor - but the cars are almost identical everywhere else.

However when I got my lift kit from Fulcrums he checked whether the front shocks had the Peg Leg on the bottom of the shocks or the mounting ring that is welded straight to the shocks. I asked if there is a difference and he said it was whether to do if it was Thai or Spanish and it was the rear springs that had some difference. Having said that I've read where guys have imported kits from the states where their US built D40's that have more in common with Spanish built trucks and fitted them without any issues. I wouldn't of thought there was any difference either. Only thought it was Chassis rail spacing's that were different when it came to the suspension.

I would investigate further. Guys like Zordo that are on here from time to time will know for sure.

Latest posts

Back