Window button trim

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-V9x-

Reaction score
Need some help please sourcing the trim piece that goes on/around the window buttons in the doors. The original ones are deteriorating and look like crap!
Thankyou

I think there are 3 real choices here:

1) Obtain from Nissan - they might not even carry it, although they have been creating a library of 3D models for parts for their cars so they could probably manufacture it with a 3D printer given sufficient notice and motivation (that last one should read "$$$" but I'm being polite)

2) Call around the wrecking yards and see if they have one in their stock. This would be my second choice.

3) Remove and refinish yourself. You can purchase the paint from auto stores, they leave a soft rubbery finish. I picked up a can of it from Autobarn, I'm sure others would also sell it.

I suppose there is one other option: remove all of the paint (mine is black underneath, which doesn't clash with the inside of the car). Plastic can be polished smooth to remove scratches and then nobody needs worry about the paint peeling or being scratched.

Another option is to vinyl wrap the panel. Quite easy, I've seen it done in carbon fibre wrap which looks smart!

You could try carparts2u.com.au.
I have gotten many parts including body and trim from them with excellent shipping times. (48hrs to me)

Back