Windscreen Pump Access

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techtech

Reaction score
Hello,
The windscreen pump has stopped working and I can find very little info about it on the web. I bought the Haynes Manual but that has no information on how to access the screen wash pump. Screen wash gets mentioned once, and that is only talking about the stalk on the steering wheel column.
I read a couple of responses on forums about taking the inside when arch off. Is this right?
I have found a YT video about accessing the pump on a Nissan Xterra. Is this the same as on the Navara?
I'm confident that I have checked the correct fuse, and of course if the res has water in there.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

TT.

It's easy enough to get to.

Vehicle right hand side inner guard in the wheel housing - remove the screws for the mudflap and the guard enough so you can pull the back of the guard towards the wheel which will reveal the pump sitting in the bottom of the bottle.

It's a press-in fit, you can just pop it out (stand back, it will empty the bottle on you, so don't do this while parked in your loungeroom!) then remove the electrical plug, replace and reinstall then put the guard back.

i think mine has decided to be landfill aswell..:banghead: Was hoping i was just out of water, ive now filled it up to realise that it's not making any noise.. bloody pain.. i must look funny pulled up at a set out lights, arm out the window, emptying my water bottle onto the screen
Cheers @Old.Tony

So...I got to it an tested it and it worked. Before, I purchase a new wash pump, can any one confirm where the fuse is?
I checked the fuse labelled 'Washer' inside the glove box.

Or does anybody know what else it might be?

tempImageO0QhCx.jpg

Latest posts

Back