Winter's coming!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also i remember at that time I was working at the Seymour hosp redevelopment, the job was at framing stage and the slab, puddles, pine framing, everything was frozen solid you coud'nt touch anything and had to wait till about smoko when the rising sun warmed things up.

Our livestock water troughs would freeze over, and when I was about eight or nine we got a bit of snow. That was cool.

Yep love the winter,can't wait to get some turns on one of my snowboards.
Down side is they close the gates on the tracks in the high country so i think we will have to find some tracks out west.

I heard a rumour (and it was only a rumour) that the Vic government and the Dept of Sparks and Embers are planning on leaving more gates open on a permanent basis through many of Victorian parks and nature reserves. No words on beach driving but the parks might be hopeful for those who want to more access to them.

Given most of them will be coming from the north Krankin you better get out the "Go Home. We're Full" sign.

Latest posts

Back