Witties D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WITTIES

Reaction score
Witties D40 new clutch need now :(

Hi everyone,

James here new to the forum, been looking on for while and thought i would chuck up my car. Ive had its for about 6months been a slow progress with it but its slowly getting there now. House is taking up all the money at the moment as it does lol

Car as follows

2008 D40 navara ST-X
51000kms
basic as it could come but really, just has nissan nudge bar and canopy and Rhino roof racks.

Recently fitted a Safari snorkel from ARB paid $580 over the moon with the quality of it all, and u can hear the increased air flow 10 fold love it. And on the upside full economy is amazing.

Another recent purchase was a set of

Dynamic wheels in black 16x7+16p
aswell as
MAXXS BIGHORN MT 764 in 265/75R16
loving the looks of the car now, amazing how much a set of wheels can change a car.

ON the 8th of april, getting a lift kit fitted from a placed in adelaide called BIG O 4x4 only going 2inches, but I'm hoping with the rolling diameter that has changed and the lift i might get a little more....
So watch this space for more pics and info.

Short term goal just the add some 12v plug in the rear tray and get a UHF and thats it really for now..

Cheers everyone for reading...

Attachments

• IMG_1984.jpg
    IMG_1984.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 16,454
  • IMG_0650.jpg
    IMG_0650.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
unfortunately the clutch in the d40 bus has let go, time for a upgrade new it was on it was but oh well lol now the $$$$$ it will cost haha

Back