Wrong parts Or?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys help please ordered from 4X4parts in the States. Heavy duty torsion bars.There made by Sway away.Ordered them for Diesel d22,they are 2-3mm less dia then stock.This cant be right,they are to be bigger in dia?yes.Also ordered front center sway bar bushings.Mine are 5/8 (16mm) they sent me 24mm cen link bushings.Can you tell me dia of your sway bars front. Truck is 2014 D22 Gen 1 frontier/Navrara.

Ok fair enoufe no one has clue to this problem.Found out my torsion bars are like yours 35 1/8 long.The ones they sent are 34 3/16.They are too short,and 3mm smaller. So I send them back.Now need order from your place.

There are heaps of different diameter sway bar bushings ranging from 15-24ish mm diametres. You need to measure hours then order the correct size. I found this out looking at the superpro bushing website

Thanks Shorty. Mine had 16mm sway bar, when I got bushings. They where 24mm.So I got used 24mm sway bar, from USA frontier. Best mod so far, on road handling greatly improved.

Latest posts

Back